Click Here!

Need beta to help with my first story. HP/ABVH X-over M/M/F

Wiccan97914

Hello all,

I am looking for someone to work with me on a chapter by chapter basis, who knows both HP and ABVH (Anita Blake) to help me with my story. Your help would be need for punctuation, spelling, grammer. I also need to know if i am making since. (Lol because i see it all in my head and not so much on the paper Lol). There are other parts to it as well but that is the basics. I do accept help and ideas from beta's and i always accept critique.

There will be Smut scenes, but not a whole lot of them and it will be, M/M M/F and M/M/F along with a few masterbation scenes. But please all beta's that are interested, Please dont be afraid to tell me what you think i am majorly curious about my flaws as well as my strong points. And please be aware this is my first story that i am posting online.

I would like to see some of your work if you are interested. It does not need to be long just enough so i can see your writing methods please.

Wiccan97914

I do majorly apologize i forgot to tell you what the story is about. Please forgive my mistake.

Harry has defeated Voldemort, but now his so called friends have left him. The only ones that have stayed beside him are Neville and Luna. So Harry decides to up and leave the UK for the US and makes his way to St. Louis to see what it would take to become an Animator with Anita Blake.

That is the gist of the story.

Wiccan97914

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.