Click Here!

Looking for a beta for a HPSS BDSM story

Ali_Ranger51

I've recently adopted a story from ff.net, and am currently re-writing it and would like to get it betaed before I start publishing anything.

The story is currently called 'Sleeping' (I'm hoping to change to title when I can think of something), and was adopted from

Hecateslover.

Harry is quite a slut in the muggle world, and has been having sex since he's 13. The story will start during the summer before his 7th yr, and hopefully cover a year's period (at least). The main pairing is Harry Potter/Severus Snape, and will involve BDSM themes. The BDSM will hopefully be High-Protocol towards the end of the story. I expect that there will be detailed sex scenes, including a rape scene.

If possible, I would like a beta to have experience with D/s, as I have none myself, and would like to get someone who knows what they're talking about to look over what I've written and see if it is realistic, especially since I plan to write some pretty heavy stuff.

The story will probably be a long one, and I am not a fast writer, so updates may be slow in coming. I would prefer a beta that would be able to check the entire story as it comes, but I will settle for as much or as little as they can do.

I would prefer to have more than one beta, to get different perspectives on my writing.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thank you.

Ali

Edited by Ali_Ranger51

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.