Click Here!

Why Fred and George Story ... Review Replies:

pittwitch

Really, I'm glad for any reaction. So thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.

Body of review from Sera21 follows:

Okay while I am finding your chapters somewhat amusing, the fact that you are swerving out of cannon so much is also somewhat annoying. Really? DVD's in a magic household? It would have killed you to write in one line of blankity blank made this muggle apparatus magical proof or Arthur had been meddling with it or...something like that...? :/

YES, it would have. It is my story. Obviously, it is not meant to be serious at all. BTW, a cannon is a weapon. Canon: any standard or convention. My writing is not everyone's cup of tea. I'm not looking to win any awards with this little word doodle, just playing.

Body of review from Sera21 follows:

Ah okay, random US sweets from a friend, got it. But wait...this is almost to incredible to fathom...but why in the world are they enjoying Hersheys when they have Cadburys over there? Have you ever had Cadburys in Britain? Its something to do with the regulations of coco content and sugar in the US or something but British chocolate is not only sweeter and creamier but sooo much yummier...in fact I have never met a single non-American person that prefers Hersheys to any other brand. I'm not sure if nobody ever told you but to non-US people Hersheys tastes rather bad because its so much less sweeter :Plol But yes, I get thats not what the storys about but still..

I picked Hershey's for the name and the wrapper. So, just because JKR published AMERICANIZED versions of the stories, we Yanks can't have our own fun because the story takes place in Wizarding Britain?

Wait...whats a ho ho?? * googles it* ah...okay. So why are a group of British men eating an American pastry?

Because I'm the author of this and I can make them do whatever I want, including sending the least likely of all time foursome into a bed. The joys of imagination!

Body of review from JC Black follows: A great chapter i needed it to day...Glad I could bring a smile or two!

Body of review from ChaosLady follows: I reread most of this along with the new chapter. I forgot this had existed. It's still funny as hell Thanks! I'm quite relieved that someone gets the point. :D

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.