Click Here!

I have a story idea involving Snape, but I can't write to save my life... does anyone want to use my idea to write a story?

Guest Elizabeth

Guest Elizabeth

My idea is this:

Harry has a long lost sister that finally comes to Hogwarts during Harry's 6th year. She is a year older than Harry, so she is a 7th year. You can make up a reason as to why she has been "long lost". She looks very much like Lily and because of this, Snape takes quite a liking to her. She begins to spend a lot of her time with him studying and helping him with grading papers and such (like an assistant). Snape falls in love with her because she is so much like Lily and struggles to keep their relationship platonic. She starts to fall in love with Snape as well, but isn't sure of how to let him know. Eventually, they both can't keep it in and they let their passions out (physically). She also wants to get involved in the fight against Voldemort, so she attends Order of the Phoenix meetings with Snape (this is before Snape kills Dumbledore obviously). While at the meetings, she also takes quite a liking to Lupin because she too is a werewolf (it happened while she was "long lost"). Lupin helps her deal with her werewolf side.

This next part might be a stretch, so it can be left out if you don't like it:

When Dumbledore tells Snape that he must kill him, Snape breaks down and tells her of the plan and she decides to go with him after he kills Dumbledore to help him take down Voldemort from the inside. Snape convinces Voldemort that she will be a loyal follower and Voldemort takes the opportunity to use the fact that Harry's sister is one of his followers as a way to get to Harry. He also takes advantage of the fact that she's a werewolf. She struggles with being with the Death Eaters mostly because she can't deal with the fact that Lupin and Harry feel like she betrayed them, but she continues because she knows in the end, she will be an important part of taking down Voldemort. While she's with Snape and the Death Eaters, Lucius Malfoy takes a liking in her, but it is unwanted attention. Eventually, Snape sees how much turmoil she is in because of the Lupin thing... so Snape meets with Lupin in secret and tells him everything knowing that he can trust Lupin not to tell anyone. They arrange secret meetings for Lupin and Harry's sister (you can pick her name), and eventually things heat up during these meetings ;) Meanwhile, Lucius is still giving her more and more unwanted attention, but she doesn't tell anyone because he threatens her not to tell. And you can end it however you like.

Feel free to add or take away anything to or from the general story I laid out. I guess you can just use this for a general idea and do whatever you want with it (I know I might have been too specific and I know not everyone will like it, so its completely fine for it to be changed to whatever you want). I mostly want the Harry sister/Snape dynamic because she looks so much like Lily. I also really really love Lupin. And Lucius is just so damn sexy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.