Click Here!

Percy Jackson and the Olympians Private School

Dark Serpent Cat

So this is an idea that has been playing in my head the past day.

I have see a few fics on Fanfiction.net that were AU with Percy and his friends being normal teens who went to Highschool but I have never seen a fic where they were still demigods and went to school together.

Basically I am asking for a story where the gods are sick of how their children can't seem to attend school because of monsters and how it ruins their futures now so Zeus and the other gods form a special Private School for Half-bloods (It can include both Roman and Greek or you can separate them) where the Demigods get to learn like normal children.

Also because of Percy the gods are now allowed to see their children but only if they work as teachers in the school so many gods choose to teach at the school

However Zeus and maybe some other male gods have an ulterior motive he (or they) want to seduce Percy into being theirs.

And someone has allowed villains to enter the school, villians who want Percy as their own.

Demi-god, family, and school dramas all mix into this fic, will the world survive, will Percy fall for the gods, a demi-god, or the villains you decide

Villians could be

1) Titans

2) Giants

3) new group

Time: during or after one of the book series so Camp half blood and camp Jupiter still exist and the school is supposed to be a chance to live a somewhat normal life so they don't necessarily have training during the school time unless they wish it.

Characters who should be after Percy and one or more of them being with Percy should be

1) Zeus

2) Posiedon

3) Ares

4) Your villians

5) any demigods

6) Gods (any you wish)

Possible teaching positions

Ares-position: Coach/Gym teacher

Zeus-Principle

Poseidon- vice principle and head of disciplinary

Hephaestus-Metal shop

these are honestly the only ones I can think of but other positions could be

Hera-Home ec- to go with her Goddess of Marriage role and wanting a perfect family

Apollo-Music-need I say more except maybe a muse as an assistant

Demeter- Biology-because of plants

Hermes-Computers

Muses-Art, theater, English, excetra

other positions-minor gods and goddesses maybe even special classes like Magic for Hecate and what not

Possible sex scenes

Ares- Lockeroom, showers, jockstrap, wieght room

Funny scene where Ares is in a Gym teacher's clothes and is embarrased and then Percy sees him and Percy can't help but burst out laughing causing Ares to get even more pissed and take/rips off the ridiculousness shirt causing Percy to gape as now Ares is always shirtless.

Zeus-Desk/office scene with suite and tie

Poseidon- Percy gets detention and Posiedon punishes him

Hephaestus- garage scene

This fic MUST BE SLASH

• 11 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.