Click Here!

brightneeBee OneShot review replies

brightneeBee

Body of review from Atlantean_Diva follows:

This was well written. <br />

<br />

Thanks for sharing.

Well, I can't take all the credit for the well-written part. NerysDax helped me a great deal in the Beta process. But there is one more version to go for this story - the unBeta'd original with smut.

Thank you for the review! I always appreciate reviews!!!! XD

Sincerely,

BrightneeBee

• 1 month later...
Guest brightneeBee
Body of review from buttercup follows:

i love grey's anatomy.. and i so remember that episode. so i can't wait to see where you take this and is draco going to be an alex?

buttercup,

Oh, I do hate to disappoint, but I had trouble last night getting Chapter three up last night, which is, in all extents and purposes, is the ending, the Epilogue. This story was a three part Challenge Fic for the tomioneconvention forum. I don't think I will be continuing it. I did leave it open ended, in the epilogue, but I doubt that I will continue it while I have four other works on my plate. :D But keep reviewing and reminding me - you can even PM me on FFnet to see if I will be restarting "Granger's Anatomy" because, who knows? I may find inspiration and continue it little by little. :)

Thank you for the review!

Sincerely,

BrightneeBee

Body of review from magentasouth follows:

Is it a two shot or is there more? I thoroughly enjoyed that! You have an eloquent and engaging style of writing.

magenta,

It's a three chapter-oneshot, chapter three refused to load last night, so hopefully today, it will. :)

Thank you for the review, and the compliment. I try really hard to keep a flow of scenery and emotion that keeps a reader just a little more enraptured with the story. Sometimes I think I fail, but other times I'm told I nailed it, so...Thank you for the kind words :)

Sincerely,

brightneeBee

Guest BrightneeBee
Body of review from kain follows:

well....that was certainly dark, good but dark lol

kain,

:D Yes, I know. It's a habit, everything turns dark in the end when I am writing. LOL. Thanks for the review! I have one more challenge fic coming, and hopefully it won't be as dark, but...well, it's me, so it probably will be.

Sincerely,

brightneeBee

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.