Click Here!

Up for Adoption! Harry Potter: An Avian

Guest air_Mass

Guest air_Mass

Hey, I've been debating putting up this one for a long time and now I realize I probably should. :)

Author: air_Mass (me)

Story: An Avian

Pairing: Threesomes/Moresomes - So far, Harry and Severus are together. Draco has just entered the mix.

Summary: Harry goes off to Hogwarts after waking up as an Avian (description in story), without his mates... which he needs.

Chapters written: 5

http://hp.adultfanfi...hp?no=600094445

Contact me on here or through reviews if you have questions. I'm sure you do. If you feel like you really need it, I can create an email for contacting me. I'll probably do that anyway for whoever adopts it... if anyone does. You'll probably have questions. Once it's yours, it's yours to do with it what you will.

Realized I probably should have put my story up for adoption as a logged in member not as a guest to prove that I am who I say I am. So just for confirmation... I am air_Mass and I am putting up my story 'An Avian' for adoption. Tis all. :stupid:

Edited by air_Mass

Guest christinegranger

I am thinking about adopting a story on this site I have read your story and I think that with some guidance and more information on the story like where you were taking it what you would and would not put in it etc. feel free to email me.

christinegranger

You gals will notice the other topic is gone, yes? That's b/c I have it in the staff forums as a permission given. You'll also notice that the story is now transferred over. How this works, is that Christine now has control of the story, but the chapters that air_Mass originally posted are still there, with her name on 'em.

• 3 months later...

I would really like to adopt this story unless you have someone else. I would need advise on were the story would go cause I'd be afraid I would mess it up. Thats why if I was able I would ask your advise

@Guest_Guest:

This story has been adopted, and the story's been transferred to the adopting author already. Sorry!

But do look through some of the other stories up for adoption, and you might find another that would be to your liking. :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.