Click Here!

Can't login

Guest air_Mass

Guest Inubaby7001

Hi there, Inubaby7001 here to bug you again :P. So I still can't log in, I was told it was becasue a merge of accounts needed to happen & I was to wait 48hrs for it to be fixed. But this was on July 10th so I just wondering if the merge just didn't happen yet or if something else is still wrong?

Guest Inubaby7001

Hmm, that's weird because I did that but I'm still getting the same msgs. When I try to login it tells me "You are not registered, please register to log in" & when I try to regisiter it tells me "The e-mail you provided is already Registered, please contact support or reset your password."

You can't just login - you do have to follow the activation link. When you've completed the activation, it will send you an e-mail with a validation link. Bear in mind that for activation you have to use the middle login here, not the one in the upper right-hand corner.

You'll have to check your spam folders - it will be from anonymous@adult-fanfiction.org.

Another thing to consider: if your password was less than eight characters, you'll need to reset it.

Guest inubaby7001

I never recieved any e-mail from that address, I've checked all my folders & it's not there. My password is also more than 8 characters so i'm not sure whats wrong. Is it possible to have the e-mail resent?

Guest Inubaby7001

Ok, so I tried that and got this msg:

Resending you activation could not be completed for the fallowing reasons

• You have already activated your account.
  • You have yet to move your account to the new userpanel system.
  • You have not yet registered
  • there may have been a system error.

Guest Inubaby7001

I only have 2 and I've tried with both, neither one works. Can you tell me which one you have on file? Maybe I somehow have the wrong one.

Guest Inubaby7001

Well that is the one I've been using, and I don't see how it could be anything else. But if you think it will fix things if we just change it to my other one, then that would be ok with me too.

No, honestly it won't help.

I'm going to step this out, exactly HOW you need to do this. Mind you, you must do this in the order I give it to you, or you will continue to have issues.

1. Clear your cache and cookies. I have a tutorial for several different browsers here. You MUST do this before doing any of the rest of the steps.

2. Reset your password. The password is only 5 characters long. It MUST be 8 or more characters to be valid. Reset it here. As this generates an email with a link you must click to initiate the password reset, you need to be sure to check your spam as well for it.

3. Activate your account

Go to http://members.adult...n.net/login.php

Using the CENTER login box, input your email address (that you registered with) and then your password. Please remember that passwords are CASE SENSITIVE. DO NOT hit the enter key. Click "login".

This will take you to a new page. In that page, you must enter data for first and last name, birthday in this format: YYYY-MM-DD. It is critical that you follow the format exactly as given for the DOB. If you enter it in with anything other than dashes between year/month/day, this will not work. Pen names are no longer allowed to contain spaces, so replace any spaces with an underscore or dash, or simply delete them. CLICK update/edit. DO NOT hit the enter key.

You will then be sent an email from anon@adultfan.nexcess.net. If you do not see the email generated in your inbox or spam folder, you need to allow mail from that sender. If you need the activation mail resent to you, go here: http://members.adult...t/rsa.php This will remail you with the activation link.

After you've activated, you can login using the login box at the upper right corner. Do NOT use the center box for logging in after activation. There's a bug which makes it so that the center login only works for activation/registration. When you're logged in, you'll see displayed there "Welcome Back (Member Name).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.