Click Here!

Can't login

Guest air_Mass

Guest air_Mass

Hello, so I haven't logged in in a little while and when I tried to I got a message saying 'the email you provided may not be registered or is registered multiple times...'. How do I get my account back? My author name is air_Mass and I've written the first few chapters of my story 'An Avian' in the Harry Potter forum. If you need to confirm my email address I can email you. Thanks!

Please email the TOS team, tosteam@adult-fanfiction.org with the email address with which you registered, pen name, and a link to your profile if possible. Thank you.

Hi there,

Got your email in tech support (thank you). I've found 2 profiles. I'll be adding you to my merge queue. Once I've done the merge, I'll email you with further instructions. Please allow up to 48 hours for the merge to be processed.

Guest Wanda lensherr

Hi my name is wanda lensherr. I tried to sign up for this site and i was told in the

Registration process that i would be email in my email stated the next step to logging in

At fan fic site. Well i check my given email which is correct but i havent receive further instructions

From yall. I would like to know why? I was told in my registration the process would take ten min or less but it hasnt occurreed.

I was wondering if u are checking my email validation still or do i need to register again? I am new

To this site however i do have a fanfiction account. Could that be The problem? Wanda lensherr

Ps my email is Scarletwitch40@yahoo.com

Hi, i'm Inubaby7001, I've been a member for a couple years but haven't logged on in a while. When I try to login it tells me "You are not registered, please register to log in" So I went & registered & then it told me "The e-mail you provided is already Registered, please contact support or reset your password." So I tried to reset my password but then I got this msg "The e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registerd multiple times, please contact support or try registering"

I'm very confused, please help!

@Inubaby7001:

I'm not showing multiple registrations so it looks like what you need to do is register under the new code.

First, you need to clear your cache and cookies.

Next, follow the steps here to register. Please note that passwords must be 8 characters now. We're also experiencing a glitch with the center login, so read this.

....And I think I just found the problem.

This is the archive profile linked from your forum profile

This is your duplicate.

I'll get you added to DG's merge queue - please allow her up to 48 hours. Sorry for all this, but it won't take her long to get you fixed and ready to validate the account :D

Guest HybridTailedFox

Hi, my PENAME is HybridTailedFox. The same thing shows up for me. 'this email is not yet registered or has been multiple times'. I just got a ToS email yesterday to fix my disclaimer, and I cannot log in...it is really bothering me as I KNOW I don't have two accounts...so why is this happening?

Please help. I really need to fix my stories....and when I tried to do the update, it said that...well, you know...Thank you...also, I can sign in here at the forums perfectly fine.

Guest Angela M.

I'm unable to log in as well, it says that my email is either unregistered or I have multiple accounts. I havent been on for awhile, but this is a bit saddening. please help.

Angela M,

Do you happen to have a link to your profile (the one you usually login to) ? "Angela" is a bit common as a pen name, you see.

If you don't, then please e-mail technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the e-mail you registered with. I won't ask you to put an e-mail in open forum.

Thanks!

Guest Animelover6000

Hello,

My pen name is Animelover6000 and I can't seem to log in. First it tells me to update to the new members thing, then when I give a E-Mail address it says this. Resending you activation could not be completed for the ffallowing reasons

You have already activated your acount.

You have yet to move your account to the new userpanel system.

You have not yet registered

there may have been a system error.

Can you guys help me out?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.