Click Here!

Keep the Mystery Forum or what?

Solaris

Keep it or delete it?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Keep it or delete it?

• Delete it but move topics to Aimless Babble!
    • Keep it, people will come . . . in time.

If people vote to delete the Mystery forum, any topic that you want moved to Aimless Babble will be done.

But if everyone wants the Mystery forum to remain, we'll let it be and hope more people find the key to get in.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

I vote to keep it..I had a hoot figuring out how to get in here and felt like a kid at Christmas once I figured it out. smile.gif

Also I knew before I gained access I was always wonder...Just what IS in there (the Mystery Forum) think.gif

If you want to be creative you can always lable it "Area 51", "Level 9" or some other thing. (Mystery forum works just fine).

What does that even mean?

It means black cloud laugh.gif

One of my friends once said to this guy who's grandma was dying: "You should give her extacy so she can go out on a high." It was pretty cruel... Especially because the guy was pretty down already. But my friend got so nervous he laughed in the guy's face. The cool part was that after that no one in school was talking to him and everyone was staring at him. This is what he called the black cloud (zwarte wolk) and ever since that it's been hilarious XD

Yeah, the fact that I wanted to name this forum Zwarte Wolk makes no sense at all...

I might've been drunk while I wrote that XD

Let me get this straight...

You told us not to reveal the translation. So I didn't reveal the translation. Then you revealed the translation, breaking your own promise.

Is that right?

I said no such thing... I think unsure.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes, I am part of the minority. Get the fuck rid of it. Who the freaking hell thought this was a good idea when it's the same exact thing as the Aimless Babble and Random forums???? I think this needs to be burned in a very large bon fire.

• 2 years later...

Keep it, its adds the elitist effect for being able to access the uber secret forum of awesome. Personally I think the Key needs to be more then 100pts, but that's just me. Then again had someone (Not saying to protect the innocent/ you know who you are and you have my gratitude) not helped me out I would not have been in here for another month, since when I usually get on I hit the procrastination station and that's about it.

• 8 months later...

While I kinda like the idea that there's a secret forum that makes people see posts and maybe go "OOh! I wanna be there!", the AFF Reviewers Association thread now probably fulfills that, so a "lock all the threads and move 'em to the ancient ass end of aimless babble" policy probably wouldn't go amiss.

• 1 month later...

Lulz to be had aside... more should drift in eventually...

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.