Click Here!

Chained to the Whirlpool Mixed with Pactio!

Guest Yami Iko Kami

Guest Yami Iko Kami

I've read both stories, CttW on AFFNet and Pactio (Naruto-Negima) on FFNet and I can't help but think what would happen if these two were crossed over. But with a few changes.

Here are some guidelines, in no real particular order:

No YAOI for the love of god. Only hint at it as a joke please.

Hinata must play a bigger role. In both stories she is either non-existent or with the exceptance of ch 21 in CttW is rarely mentioned. Even if she was Anko's slave I still wanted to have her play a bigger role. Like maybe Naruto would come to help train or reward Hinata.

Anko is a closet lolicon/shoutacon.

Anko is going to Mahora with Naruto so you either keep Hinata as herslave or Hinata is Naruto's and Anko has another girl as her slave: another Naruto girl/ an OC or Hanabi-close to Hinata's age and helped her steal the Scroll.

Tenten can be assigned to Mahora as back alone because Neji is named heir to the Hyuuga and Gai decides to take Lee on a training mission.

Anko is assigned to Mahora, at the start or later depending if Naruto goes to the Hokage or not, because she send time in the outer world before and can help Naruto. She is made a PE teacher.

Anko and Hinata have a closer relationship with Naruto, bordering on the romantic/real love. Serious enough to marry him at some point. You can have Anko sleep Naruto early on, unlike CttW in which Naruto had yet to nail Anko. When Anko is marked she becomes just as sadistic as Naruto.

FYI there is only a few days/ a week of the Scroll theft and meeting Negi events, so Hinata and/or other possible girl are still in their early stages of training. So have fun with that.

Negi can or can't know about the entire truth about Naruto's relationship with Sakura and Ino. They can either hide it or omit several chunks of it.

Keep the level of sadism and masochism the same as CttW.

The pactio between Naruto and Negi must have caused Negi to slowly be imprinted like Naruto, so Naruto needs keep an eye on him.

Konoe, the Dean of Mahora, and just few teachers must know about Naruto and his family. They'll allow them in Mahora as long as they behave- aka don't force any of the girls into things.

Asuna must stumble onto their secret, like walking on a training session. Naruto explains to her and tells Asuna about Negi's eventaul sadism and needs. She agrees to be Negi's slave.

Yue and Kaede must be introduced into the lifestyle. Yue and Naruto bonded over books, CttW Naruto is a reader, and she started to fall for him-like in Pactio. Kaede seeks them out and takes up their offer of training to be a better and stronger kunoichi wink wink. Make her either a lover, slave, or slave master of two little twins.

Konoka must become a sadist, either Naruto and Anko bring it out ot she is marked/imprint by Kyuubi-Naruto using it to heal her- or some other dark force. She must make Setsuna into her slave.

At some point the pets can seduce, break and train their own pets.

Other characters like Kotaro, Haruna, Chizuru, and Eva can be slave masters or not. Your choice.

Guest Yami Iko Kami

In order to fulfill this request, the author would have to have the permission of the authors of the two pieces you've named.

Oh well then nevermind cause I doubt the author of Pactio would agree to it. For obvious reasons.

Than again onw could change things. For example:

They give the academy students a special kind of test that reveals their potentail to be either killers, calculating, easy to manipulate and etc. Naruto is found to be a natural sadistic pervert, influenced by the Kyuubi, balanced out by his own natural kindness. So the Third Hokage and the council decide to start his training as a kunoichi breaker/trainer. Mainly because he will still treat like humans as he's training them.

He is taught by Anko, the current and best kunoichi breaker/trainer. At first Naruto is relucanted but after watching and helping Anko work on both enemy and Leaf kunoichi, for their jonin exam, he embraces his dark needs. He loses his vriginity when he helps Anko with Kunerai, afterwards he is named a certited breaker/trainer and Kunerai constantly seeks both him and Anko for some relief.

At some point the Kyuubi speaks to him, explains everything and makes Naruto a deal. He'll give Naruto some of his abilities and help him when he needs it, in exchange Naruto will maintain a strong link between them so that Kyuubi can enjoy what he does to girls.

At first Naruto keeps the exchange a secret but he starts to feel and be more aggersive and sadistic, really hurting Kunerai during their session. He talks to Anko and they go to the Hokage. Realizing Naruto needed a personal slave/toy, Sarutobi gave him the files of three female peers, all who could be trained to be real masochist sex slaves as revealed by the exam: Hinata, Ino and Sakura. So that would be their fate if they ever betray the village.

Naruto's only restriction is that he can't force the girls into anything. Other than he is free to do and take as he pleases.

Hinata is the first target, using Kunerai to learn more about her. But after hearing her say she liked him, Naruto changed his and decided to save her for last. He still uses Kunerai to learn and get close to Hinata- slowly forging a strong friendship and blooming romance. He plans to eventaully tell her everything and give her the choice of being his slave or lover.

Anko on other decides to take matters into her own hands and tells Hinata everything, showing her what Naruto likes to do and will do to her if she becomes his. Hinata shows obvious signs that she would love it and Anko decides to toughen her up so that Naruto would have a lot fun with girl. -To resist the torture, not enjoy it. Until she was Naruto's.

Meanwhile Naruto challanges Ino to a game with bet of one them becoming the winners slave for a month. Ino loses and after a week Naruto lets her off, saying she was too weak to endure his more extreme demands. Ino gets pissed and claims she can take anything Naruto can throw at her. Within a few weeks she is broken and becomes his slave. Her parents were upset but they knew Naruto could be trusted with Ino.

Next was Sakura. He uses Ino to trick Sakura into the training, claiming that only real kunoichi could to it and become strong, which what Sasuke wanted. Naruto disguises himself as he trains Sakura and one night pops her cherry, revealing himself. Sakura recovers from her orgasm and tries to kill Naruto. This results her into be made his slave on spot. She goes to Sasuke for help but he brushes her off, hurting her feelings and calling her a crazy bitch, breaking her wil. Naruto comes and comforts her, telling Sakura she could be free if she wanted but she decides to stay with him.

To be cont. Need to go.

Guest Yami Iko Kami

Cont.

With Hinata. She confronts Naruto about his 'hobbies'. Naruto admits that he had mixed feelings about her since she was the first girl ever to say they liked him. And after sending time with her and getting to know her, the idea of hurting her despite his sadism made him feel sick. And since Hinata was from a noble clan he didn't think that she should be involved in the things he does. She gets really angry and slaps him, telling him she was a kunoichi of Leaf and she really does love him, having endure pain training with Anko so that she was a real challenge for Naruto.

Now Naruto had to prove he was worthy of her love by breaking her and training her to be his slave. She turns out to be the longest one to break and is the craziest slave he has, beating Ino and Sakura for head slave. And they have a fun-perverted happy life. With Anko and few other women renting them for fun.

When the genin exam comes around, Hanabi (11-12) takes it without the consent from her parents and is denied ninjahood. She wanted to prove herself better than Neji and Hinata-who had grown in skill and as a person due to Anko and Naruto. Mizuki takes advantage of her and has her steal the Forbidden Scroll. She is saved by Naruto and slaves. Hanabi is made into Anko's slave for her part in it, since Hinata trusted her and she was a closet loli/shotacon.

*Note: It doesn't have to be Hanabi. It can be any other girl from Naruto- say Kin, Tayua, Karin, or Sasame inflitared Leaf to steal the scroll and were caught. It can even be an OC. But I would like to see some yuri Hyuuga inc action.

Notes:

Lets say that instead of 12, 13 is the common genin graudate is.

Hizashi wasn't killed for peace, Hiashi didn't kill the Kumo-nin. He just de-balled him. The twin brothers worked together to reform the Hyuuga clan, so now Neji could be named heir/head of the clan.

The rest:

The pactio between Naruto and Negi must have caused Negi to slowly be imprinted like Naruto, so Naruto needs keep an eye on him. The whole accidental kissing between Negi and Naruto is a plot device that can be used by any author. Like how many used the Naruto is sealed for years or is immortal device.

Anko is assigned to Mahora, at the start or later depending if Naruto goes to the Hokage or not, because she send time in the outer world before and can help Naruto. She is made a PE teacher.

Anko falls for Naruto and is eventually marked and becomes just as sadistic as Naruto.

Tenten can be assigned to Mahora as back alone because Neji is named heir to the Hyuuga and Gai decides to take Lee on a training mission.

FYI there is only a few days/ a week of the Scroll theft and meeting Negi events, so Anko's girl is still in the early stages of her training. So have fun with that.

Negi can or can't know about the entire truth about Naruto's relationship with Sakura and Ino. They can either hide it or omit several chunks of it..

Konoe, the Dean of Mahora, and just few teachers must know about Naruto and his family. They'll allow them in Mahora as long as they behave- aka don't force any of the girls into things.

Asuna must stumble onto their secret, like walking on a training session. Naruto explains to her and tells Asuna about Negi's eventaul sadism and needs. She agrees to be Negi's slave.

Yue and Kaede must be eventually become involved. The Naruto/Yue is starting to appeal to me.

Kaede seeks them out and takes up their offer of training to be a better and stronger kunoichi wink wink. Make her either a lover, slave, or slave master of two little twins.

Konoka must become a sadist, either Naruto and Anko bring it out ot she is marked/imprint by Kyuubi-Naruto using it to heal her- or some other dark force. She must make Setsuna into her slave.

At some point the pets can seduce, break and train their own pets.

Other characters like Kotaro, Haruna, Chizuru, and Eva can be slave masters or not. Your choice.

And ABSOLUTELY NO YAOI for the love of god. Only hint at it as a joke please.

Whoa that is alot.

But anyway I probably should said I wanted a story based on the two: several elements and such but still unique. Takers of this challenge can change some of the BG if they want but I'll post a still the guidelines in bit.

Guest Yami Iko Kami

Guidelines:

Notes: Lets say that instead of 12, 13 is the common genin graudate is.

Hizashi wasn't killed for peace, Hiashi didn't kill the Kumo-nin. He just de-balled him. The twin brothers worked together to reform the Hyuuga clan, so now Neji could be named heir/head of the clan.

1. No Yaoi but plenty of yuri and futa on girl action.

NOTE: The story has to start when Negi comes to Konoha, either as a momentarily stop for security reasons or he is on an errand to drop off or pick something. I figure Konoe, Sarutobi and that other old mage guy could be friends. Details of how Naruto became the way he is, how he got his slaves, and etc can be revealed as the story progresses.

2. Naruto must become a sadist, which is balanced out by his kind, caring side. How it happens is up to the takers of this challenge.

Ex- A traumatic event that force it to take over. Kyuubi could've talked and offered Naruto its power and got imprinted as result. Or it could be subtle, Naruto slowly showing signs and becoming a sadist.

Note: Read Chained to the Whirlpool by Gaara of the Desert to get some general idea. Naruto doesn't have to be that sadistic or emotionally troubled as in CttW but similar.

3. Hinata must have a bigger role. Either as a slave or partner to Naruto. Say she also imprinted by Kyuubi for whatever reason/event, and helps Naruto with his work. If she's a slave than she can either be Naruto's or Anko's slave. I prefer she be Naruto's but I'm okay with being with Anko. If you make her an equal or slave to Naruto than maybe give a much older *Hanabi or *Tenten or some other *girl to Anko as a slave.

*Hanabi wants to prove herself and Mizuki uses that. Plus it would be interesting to see some yuri Hyuuga inc action.

*Tenten could've messed up on a mission and sent back to start over at the academy. Mizuki tricks her to steal the scroll, thinking she regain ninjahood. if not a slave than she could later be assigned to Mahora as back alone because Neji is named heir to the Hyuuga and Gai decides to take Lee on a training mission.

*Another Naruto girl-canon or filler-, OC or from another anime. It could be a girl from Oto send by Orochimaru to inflitared and steal secrets from Leaf.

4. Anko is a kunoichi breaker and trainer, making captured enemies into sex slaves and trains allies to resisted torture. Naruto is placed under her wing to learn. How it happens is up to takers.

Ex- Like I previously posted an exam reveals that Naruto would be a natural at what Anko does. Anko could catch him looking at some BDSM magazines and decides to have fun teaching him about it.

5. Anko and Naruto "hook up" as they work together. Naruto losing his viriginity while helping Anko prepare Kunerai for her jonin exam. Later she is marked and becomes just as sadistic as Naruto. They intend to share their slaves with eachother.

6. Because of his growing needs, Naruto is allowed to find and take slaves for himself: either captured enemy kunoichi or fellow Leaf kunoichi/classmates so long as he doesn't force them into it. Unless they commit a big enough crime. So Naruto could have any girl, it doesn't have to be one from Leaf, it could be a filler girl, an OC, or someone from another anime.

How many girls he, Anko, and/or Hinata (if she's also a mistress) is up to you.

NOTE: I've previously posted how things could've progressed but takers can think up their plots/events.

7. How the pactio is formed between Naruto and Negi, even how they meet is up to potential takers. It could so traumatic, dangerous event like someone attacks Naruto and Negi is hurt shielding him. So Naruto uses the Kyuubi's chakra to heal him and a demonic pactio is forged. Or Chamo could be the reason.

Ex- Naruto senses something odd about Negi, aka his magical power, and hedges into a girl to better catch him off guard. And then Chamo happens.

Hell it could just be some accident.

Ex- Chamo uses some spell to get a girl to fall for Negi and make a pactio, Naruto could either fall or running into the circle and make a pactio that way. Hell he be walking pass it and the embrassed girl could push Negi into Naruto and runs off leaving them kissing.

8. The pactio between Naruto and Negi must have caused Negi to slowly be imprinted like Naruto, so Naruto needs keep an eye on him. He keeps it all a secret until he has to tell Negi.

9. Negi can or can't know about the entire truth about Naruto's relationship with his girls. He omits a lot of it, lying it he is caught in some political marraige type of sitaution. Or Negi could know everything and be very freaked out by Naruto. I think Negi not knowing at first would more entertiaining.

10. Naruto and Negi can leave for Mahora with or without telling anyone. But if they do tell the Hokage then it makes it possible to have Anko at the beginning.

11. Anko is assigned to Mahora, at the start or later depending if Naruto goes to the Hokage or not, because she send time in the outer world before and can help Naruto. She is made a PE teacher and has her own homeroom class- who it consists of is up to the takers.

12. Naruto can be given his own class to teach, like math or writing, and his slaves could be put into his homeroom class. Who it consists of is up to the takers. Or you can just make him Anko's or Negi's aide, I don't care.

13. Konoe, the Dean of Mahora, and just few teachers must know about Naruto and his family. They'll allow them in Mahora as long as they behave- aka don't force any of the girls into things.

14. Yue and Kaede must be eventually become involved. The Naruto/Yue is starting to appeal to me.

15. Kaede seeks them out and takes up their offer of training to be a better and stronger kunoichi wink wink. Make her either a lover, slave, or slave master of two little twins.

16. Asuna must stumble onto their secret, like walking on a training session. Naruto explains to her and tells Asuna about Negi's eventaul sadism and needs. She agrees to be Negi's slave.

Ex- Maybe during the Library Island arc she went to Naruto for help and saw something she shouldn't have, mechinacally closing the door and walking away.

17. Konoka must become a sadist, either Naruto and Anko bring it out ot she is marked/imprint by Kyuubi-Naruto using it to heal her- or some other dark force. She must make Setsuna into her slave. Like about it Konoka being Konoka while being a sadist.

18. At some point the pets can seduce, break and train their own pets.

19. Other characters like Kotaro, Haruna, Chizuru, and Eva can be slave masters or not. Your choice.

• 2 months later...

Hey, I know it has been a while since the last post but as the creator of chained, I just wanted to say I wouldn't mind any takers if somebody wanted to combine the two ideas.

If you don't believe this is the person who wrote it, later on tonight or tomorrow I'm going to be posting the rewrite since, honestly, I forgot about about it being on AFF and since people are liking the rewrite so far.

Although if you want to used chained, why not consider using the rewrited version. I'm going to be making several changes and probably giving Hinata more of a spotlight.

Guest YamiIkoKami

Hey, I know it has been a while since the last post but as the creator of chained, I just wanted to say I wouldn't mind any takers if somebody wanted to combine the two ideas.

If you don't believe this is the person who wrote it, later on tonight or tomorrow I'm going to be posting the rewrite since, honestly, I forgot about about it being on AFF and since people are liking the rewrite so far.

Although if you want to used chained, why not consider using the rewrited version. I'm going to be making several changes and probably giving Hinata more of a spotlight.

I'm starting to doubt that any one besides myself would be interested in writing this.

• 3 months later...

Okay I've finally requistered with the forum and dealt with a few issues and I have some time to write. So 1st I'm going to finish writing the 1st chapter of this challange which I'll call 'Chained to the Magical Whirlpool'. However Negi wouldn't come into play until a few chapters later, first I'll set things up for how I want Naruto to be. You know his slaves and etc. And I was hoping to make my debut on YFF.com but it was taken down appearantly. It really depressed me.

However I do plan on having Naruto, later on, take a class of his own and would like recommendations for girls to be in said class. Like the Digimon girls, Pokemon girls, Love Hina and others.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.