Click Here!

SessKag - Battler Demons?

rogue

I favorited this story when I was surfing for a fic to read recently - within the last couple of weeks, I would say - and now, when I click on it in my favorites, it takes me to a blank white page? I searched the title, but nothing even remotely close to it ('it' being, 'Battler Demons') comes up.

This is the web address I have for it: http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096738

Did it somehow save wrong in my favorites (though that wouldn't explain why I couldn't find it when I searched for the title)? Or did this story get deleted for some reason? It seemed really interesting, and is the only fic I have on standby to read at the moment... :(

~rogue

Hmmm. Well, it's not showing the full web address for some reason, it's missing the middle, but the end result is the same so I s'pose it doesn't matter.

I browsed through those, too! I even looked at that one, lol. Guess I just didn't recognize it (not that I had read anything to recognize? haha), or just didn't pay enough attention. Sorry for wasting your time! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything else :)

Thanks!! I was wondering...I'll have to read the back of the real book and see about getting it ;D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.