Click Here!

thoughts

Guest lissa

Guest lissa

I have been tossing an idea, or 2 around in my head about new stories, and would like to know what yall think about them. ie should I try it or dont give the day job LOL

1) Tom Riddle was happily married with a child on the way, dumbledore, who feels he's being forgot about, kidnaps tom's spouse and hides them away, blackmailing tom into becoming voldermort and controlling him with threats to his spouse and their child. which will end up being harry related to tom etc

2) the perv story, harry and severus are rare sexual submissive creatures, harry will end up calling severus, momma, though not related by blood. another dumbledore is evil story.

If ya let me know what ya think will either try to start working on one of them, which ever one gets the most votes will probably be written first.

blessed be

lissa

• 1 month later...
Guest Sheogorath

Defo the second because it's just the Male Maternity Sans Mpreg[tm] that I love to write. Having said that, the first one sounds superficially similar to Commencement of a Prophecy, so I'd like to read that, too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.