Click Here!

Quite the Dilemma - What plot? No Plot?

Merula Aeolus

So, I'm offering a service. If you want to write something, but lack the ideas or the ability to put the story together in cohesive manner, I'm the woman for the job. Basically, I am writing down my surplus of additional ideas in a full body outline - that includes chapter outlines (breaking down the chapters into events lists), additional or new magical abilities and if I like the plot I have developed enough, I might just add illustrations. I will be giving everyone a chance to claim a plot line. They can request just a plot or all the way down to the chapter outlines. The first one up is -

The Dark Masquerade – Challenge

Created by Merula Aeolus

A Multi-chaptered Harry Potter Challenge

Genres: Drama/Mystery/Suspense/Adventure/Romance/Hurt/Comfort

Summary: Slash. Threesomes and More. Possible Mpreg. AU. OOC. OC(s). Harry James Potter has been living a lie and in the summer of 1995, Harry is about find out the truth, when his so-called godfather escapes Azkaban. In 1975, Lily Evans discovers her dark pureblood Magical heritage as the granddaughter of the dark lord, Gellert Grindelwald and Antoinette Noir, a French Dark Sorceress and Half Vampire-Quarter Veela, and the daughter of Cinaed Grindelwald, the so-called human weapon of the Dark Forces, and Evelyn Onyx, the last of the Le Fae-Peverell line. Her mother saves her life by hiding her in a Muggle orphanage in the middle of the final confrontation. Lily or Lillian also discovers the Albus Dumbledore is to blame for her innocent Mother’s murder, and her father’s death in battle. She begins dabbling with dark magic under the alias Lillian Grim, creating a new and deadly set of magical skills and studies and comes to attention of Lord Voldemort. She eventually falls in love and secretly marries Rabastan LeStrange and Sirius Black, while allowing James Potter to court her as a cover. Shortly before everything goes wrong, she becomes pregnant. James Potter douses her with a love potion under the advice of Albus Dumbledore. Sirius, her husband, horrified by his former friend duplicity, casts a memory charm of Lily and becomes Voldemort’s spy in the Order of Phoenix’s ranks faking animosity towards his own heritage and to Severus Snape. After the birth of his and Rabastan’s son, Sirius charms the baby boy to look like James. However, Albus makes up a false prophecy and has his spy, Peter Pettigrew report it to Voldemort. On October 31st 1981, it is Neville Longbottom who is declared the-boy-who-lived, but Lily and James are killed in battle with death Eaters fighting to save the Longbottoms. Harry Potter grows up with the physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse of the Dursleys, becoming a quiet and haunted child. However, he is meant for greater things. At fifteen years old, he will find his hidden destiny to unite the Magical world as the Lord of the Gray Havens.

Main Pairing: Voldemort/Lucius Malfoy/Severus/Bill Weasley/Cadeyrn “Cade” Arawn LeStrange-Black (HP)

Side Pairings: Rabastan LeStrange/Sirius Black, Viktor Krum/Theodore Nott/Hermione Granger, Blaise Zabini/Ginny Weasley, Nicolai Vignelli (OMC)/Luna Lovegood, Draco Malfoy/Neville Longbottom, Fenrir Grayback/Alexander Apus (OMC)/Remus Lupin/Elijah Rivers (OMC), Kingsley Shaklebolt/Nymphadora Tonks, Rodolphus LeStrange/Bellatrix Black, Antonin Dolohov/Walden Macnair/Narcissa Black, Augustus Rookwood/Charlie Weasley…etc.

Please contact me through my email raven.revolution2@gmail.com, if you wish to claim this plot. Or if you want to request a plot, please contact me!

Sincerely,

Merula Aeolus

So here is the second challenge, please remember if you're interested in it to contact me through my email raven.revolution2@gmail.com, and tell me precisely how much of the outline you want me to begin working on for you. - Merula Aeolus

Dream Spinner – Challenge

Created by Merula Aeolus

A Multi-chaptered Harry Potter Challenge

Genres: Drama/Mystery/Suspense/Adventure/Romance/Angst

Summary: Slash. Threesomes and More. Possible Mpreg. AU. OOC. OC(s). Eleven years old Hadrian Oisin Potter was betrayed by his headmaster, his mother, his father, his older twin brother and his brother's friends, after his older brother, Adrian Jamison Potter killed Quirrell in self-defense and it was leaked to the press by Severus Snape. Hadrian, Adrian's identical younger twin brother, takes the fall for his famous older brother's deed. Hadrian is disowned by his parents, stripped of his name and thrown into Azkaban. Now Prisoner X100010193485805 bides his time for his promised revenge. Six years have passed and on his seventeenth birthday, Prisoner X100010193485805 disappears in a flash of light, reappearing in Nocturne Alley during the summer of 1980, as a ten years old boy, Cinaed Noir, the biological son of Antonin Noir and Maria Noir, French-Italian nobility far more powerful and influential among the European Haunte Monde, than any one among the Forces of Light. Revenge is a treat best served cold. And Bill Weasley will discover how seductive the Original Cin can be.

Main Pairing: Bill Weasley/Cinaed "Cin" Noir (HP)

Side Pairings: (?)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.