Click Here!

mobile edition of the site

ShadowRaider

• 1 month later...

Did some tinkering, so that I now know HOW to do all this stuff on my droid.

You'll need 3 apps from the google play store, or the app store

• Dolphin browser
  • Opera browser
  • jota text editor

The browser is much better than the default browser that the Android comes with, and it allows you to access the functions properly. When opening the story edit panel, and adding a chapter, you'll be able to use the text area for the rich text editor, except there won't be format options. When adding a story, there is NO issue with recaptcha other than the normal it likes to throw up unreadable garbage, but that's ANYWHERE. Just cycle through 'til you get a code you can read, as always.

You'll need to use the Opera browser to EDIT using the rte. Where the Dolphin browser lets you add, delete, and etc, for some reason I'm not able to get the edit screen. However, where the Opera browser won't let you ADD with the rte, it will let you edit, with all the formatting options available.

The text editor is for if you should want to upload a file, as we only allow .txt file uploads. However, the native app in the 'droid even when saving as text, does not save as plain text. You get garbage characters or file type not accepted if attempting to use it for text uploads.

• 2 months later...

I am having trouble getting past the birth date and signature page. Everything loads fine, but when I click on a story to read, it starts all over again. Is there any way to get past this?

One thing you might want to try is clearing your cache and cookies for the browser on your phone. A corrupted cookie in the string can cause this fault to occur.

This FAQ explains that process for most browsers. While your phone's browser might not appear, you should be able to use this as a guide.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.