Click Here!

unable to access reviews

kogasangel

Something To Talk About

has the same problem. Both fics have more than 500 reviews, maybe that has something to do with it.

I don't actually take care of this end, but...I can tell you it's being looked into. It would be helpful if you could describe exactly what you're doing, when you're unable to access this function for this story only (for the tech who is doing the work).

There is a scheduled maintenance task that may very well correct your problem. So, if you experience this still after it runs (some time today, so check tomorrow if the problem still exists), let us know that as well.

All I do is when I go to my Inu Yasha profile, I click on the number of reviews and it then tells me that the internet cannot display the page, but on my other fics, save for Something to talk about, I can click on the number in the reviews area, and view the reviews.

It only happens on those two fics. Of course, the number of reviews has jumped severely, for example on the kagome fic, I went from 425 to 597 in a day or two span. That has never happened before.

I click on the number of reviews and it then tells me that the internet cannot display the page.

When the page cannot be displayed comes up hit refresh as that should connect you to your page as some computers do that with pages.

I'm sure the techs will be on your problem as soon as possible.

Beth

manta2g just finished running the maintenance, was able to access the data for your reviews. Unfortunately, that jump in reviews was an anonymous poster/reviewer (that's how it displayed, was actually a spam bot) who spammed your review board. She is making adjustments to that for you now. She just told me that you have 430 reviews, that are valid, not generated by the spambot.

You might want to enable the anoynmous review box for your reviews in your profile, kogasangel, for the time being making sure that everyone who reviews is a member of the site to stop this spambot from spamming your review board again.

Beth

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.