Gabrielle

Sirius

Remus

Arthur

Hestia

Dumbledore (because he's hardly in any)

and any other characters you want.

I don't mind slash and het.

My idea for a setting would be in Grimmlaud place, where the Order has a meeting and somehow breaks out into a massive orgy at which point Harry and co get dragged in it.

Anyone feel like taking up the challenge because there really seems like there is a lack of good orgy stories on here.

Really hope someone takes this. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest bill560682

the way i would see something like that happening using cannon would involve molly trying to use love potion to get harry and ginny together but somehow forgets to put ginny's hair in the mix so it only ends up being a general love potion instead. how molly would forget to add ginny's hair could be as simple as ron barges into the kitches for the 5th time that day looking for food as molly is dropping ginny's hair into the potion an spooks her so she jumps and she in fact thinks she did manage to get the hair in anyway. then she bakes the potion into some cookies for harry and everyone else starts eating these cookies before she can get harry alone with ginny and and cookies. as a result the first person you make eye contact with after eating a cooky you are in lust with for the next 2 hours, so over the next 12 hours or so everyone keeps switching partners every 2 hours.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.