Click Here!

Need a Challenge! Marauder centric.

Kimmimaru

Now, I may new to this site but I am far from new to Fanfiction writing, especially in the Harry Potter Fandom. I am after a challenge, something that will get me using the old grey matter. What I want is a dark challenge surrounding the Marauders, so if there is any story idea that you have been considering and you want to see it written, then please contact me.

I want it to be dark and preferably Sirius or James centric, but it's not essential. I am willing to write it about anything, any kink, any situation...ANYTHING! :) I'm pretty easy going to be honest...so, that's that and I hope to hear from someone.

KimmimaruXXX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, it has taken me ages to get back to this! :/ Sorry...RL getting in the way once again! So, in reply to Guest_Pyro_* As dark as you can make it or it's not a challenge! :D I'm pretty twisted myself so I'm not really afraid to explore the Darker side of Human nature!

Dark Serpent Cat, I have never written a 'Creature fic' but I suppose it wouldn't be a challenge if it was summit i'd done before...Just think of something and I will say yay or nay. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hm.... Maybe....

Voldemort is winning, and one of the guys (Remus, Sirius or James) gets taken by Death Eaters, during a break or from school itself, whichever you prefer. You can make the torture however dark you like, I don't mind. (D/s is something I've a fondness for, so if you decide to include that I'll be thrilled, and bondage is a wonderful thing. ;) S/m is fine, pet play is fine, underage is a possibility but not strictly necessary, etc. If you have any questions about which kinks to include, or some I didn't mention that you'd like to use, by all means, say something.) And of course there should be a rescue (heroic or...not so heroic, which might be more difficult to pull off but would be wonderfully entertaining, especially if you used a string of happy accidents - or incidents which were made to look like accidents, say by Lucius or Narcissa, since they're not so strictly on the dark side?), followed by the recovery period, during which of course there would have to be some traumatic issues to work past. If you want a canon-compliant story, you can always end it with a scene where Pettigrew's just been named Secret Keeper, but if you'd rather mess with pairings (say, James and Sirius together) then I don't mind a non-canon-compliant story. And, hey, I love yaoi, so if you decide to go for that, I have no objections.

If you opt for non-canon-compliant, then I'd like to see it continued until Voldemort is defeated, though if you don't feel you can or want to do that long of a story, that's fine, too. Some things don't work for some authors. *shrug* I've run into my own problems. (As in, I can't stand to write characters OOC, period. So my stories take forever to update.)

Anyway, let me know what you think!

Edited by Cuzosu

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kimmimaru

Hm.... Maybe....

Voldemort is winning, and one of the guys (Remus, Sirius or James) gets taken by Death Eaters, during a break or from school itself, whichever you prefer. You can make the torture however dark you like, I don't mind. (D/s is something I've a fondness for, so if you decide to include that I'll be thrilled, and bondage is a wonderful thing. ;) S/m is fine, pet play is fine, underage is a possibility but not strictly necessary, etc. If you have any questions about which kinks to include, or some I didn't mention that you'd like to use, by all means, say something.) And of course there should be a rescue (heroic or...not so heroic, which might be more difficult to pull off but would be wonderfully entertaining, especially if you used a string of happy accidents - or incidents which were made to look like accidents, say by Lucius or Narcissa, since they're not so strictly on the dark side?), followed by the recovery period, during which of course there would have to be some traumatic issues to work past. If you want a canon-compliant story, you can always end it with a scene where Pettigrew's just been named Secret Keeper, but if you'd rather mess with pairings (say, James and Sirius together) then I don't mind a non-canon-compliant story. And, hey, I love yaoi, so if you decide to go for that, I have no objections.

If you opt for non-canon-compliant, then I'd like to see it continued until Voldemort is defeated, though if you don't feel you can or want to do that long of a story, that's fine, too. Some things don't work for some authors. *shrug* I've run into my own problems. (As in, I can't stand to write characters OOC, period. So my stories take forever to update.)

Anyway, let me know what you think!

That sounds good, Sorry it takes me a while to get back to people on the forums. I will have to see what I can come up with as I am writing several long fics at the moment, this means it will also have to be relatively short in that respect. :) I will draft something up and if I have anymore questions I will get back to you. Thanks, I am liking your thinking. (I only write Slash so it WILL be BoyXboy. I'm sick in the head, lol.)

That sounds good, Sorry it takes me a while to get back to people on the forums. I will have to see what I can come up with as I am writing several long fics at the moment, this means it will also have to be relatively short in that respect. :) I will draft something up and if I have anymore questions I will get back to you. Thanks, I am liking your thinking. (I only write Slash so it WILL be BoyXboy. I'm sick in the head, lol.)

Sounds like a plan, then. ^_^ I'm glad you like the idea. And, as to the length of the story, that's not such a big deal to me. I've always been more interested in quality than quantity.

And I don't think you're sick in the head for writing slash. Nor for writing kinks.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this. :cheers:

Sounds like a plan, then. ^_^ I'm glad you like the idea. And, as to the length of the story, that's not such a big deal to me. I've always been more interested in quality than quantity.

And I don't think you're sick in the head for writing slash. Nor for writing kinks.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this. :cheers:

Will try and get onto it asap! :)

:) Whenever you can. I'm looking forward to it, but, like I said, quality over quantity, so take as much time as you need.

Also: having read some of your Lucius/Sirius works (one, at least, so far), I will add that I'm quite fond of that pairing as well, so if you want to take it in that direction instead of Sirius being with James or Remus, that's fine too. Might make for a more twisted story, yes? But if you've already got things settled in your mind, that can wait for another time; I'm sure I can think up another dastardly plot for them. ;)

Edited by Cuzosu

OK! Just got the first chapter of the fic done, here's the link: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600096714 I am waiting in nervous anticipation...*Wrings hands* I hope you enjoy! I will try to cover as much as I could, and it WILL get darker but this is the prologue chapter so it is just an intro. :) Smut will soon follow! (Why did I choose Sirius? Because he's my character of choice at the mo. lol.)

Read and reviewed! Enjoying it so far! Not worried about the smut, although that of course is a bonus! ;)

And I have no problems with you choosing Sirius; I've a particular soft spot for him with Lucius, I admit. Even more so than I do for Sirius with James or Remus.

Not a problem. :) I can wait.

Guest Bad-Kitty

If you are still looking for ideas I have one. Involving Remus Lupin/Kennedi Fillion(she is my OC) She has caramel hair and she changes the colour of her eyes at will.

I challenge you to write a fic where Severus Snape puts a love spell on Kennedi shortly before she and Remus are going to do the naughty for the first time. She dumps Lupin instead of popping both their cherries, and Declares her love for Snape, their will be hurt misery confusion till things are figured out then the maruders will attack Snape. Rosary will try to defend Snape get injured by an attack from Lupin's wand. Sadness regret Snape being a douche bag the spell breaks or something. They make up and there will be sex. Kennedi will stay by Remus and even take her own revenge on Snape.

Lucious Malfoy trys to rape Kennedi with snapes help and thus Snape tries to take her as well. NOTHER HUGE FIGHT!!!

Make it dark and angsty and lovey and violent and freaky and kinky. Werewolf scenes allowed, infact encouraged and oh if Lupin should happen to fuck Kennedi whilst he is in Wolfy form then Hell yes woohoo.

If you are still looking for ideas I have one. Involving Remus Lupin/Kennedi Fillion(she is my OC) She has caramel hair and she changes the colour of her eyes at will.

I challenge you to write a fic where Severus Snape puts a love spell on Kennedi shortly before she and Remus are going to do the naughty for the first time. She dumps Lupin instead of popping both their cherries, and Declares her love for Snape, their will be hurt misery confusion till things are figured out then the maruders will attack Snape. Rosary will try to defend Snape get injured by an attack from Lupin's wand. Sadness regret Snape being a douche bag the spell breaks or something. They make up and there will be sex. Kennedi will stay by Remus and even take her own revenge on Snape.

Lucious Malfoy trys to rape Kennedi with snapes help and thus Snape tries to take her as well. NOTHER HUGE FIGHT!!!

Make it dark and angsty and lovey and violent and freaky and kinky. Werewolf scenes allowed, infact encouraged and oh if Lupin should happen to fuck Kennedi whilst he is in Wolfy form then Hell yes woohoo.

Hi there, I apologise I am currently working on a challenge already at the moment along with several other projects at the same time. If I have time I will give it a go but I'm wary of working with other people's OC's as they tend to have a picture in their mind about them that I may mess up (not deliberately!). I will have to see how things go, also I DO tend to lean more towards slash as for me it's more of a challenge to write...But like I said I will see what happens. :) Thank you for the suggestion though and for taking an interest.

• 9 months later...
Guest Josischarman
This is a challenge ...

I'd love to read a story where Harry is sent back in time (the time of the Marauders) and two infamous Marauders falls for him. One being his own father and the other no less than his godfather.

Why two? Well, I wondered how it would get the attention of these two rascals? We already know that James is quite stubborn when want something, see eg Lily ... And I think Sirius is not far behind when he puts something in his head ...

And the challenge is...

1 - Harry must go back in time.

2 - Both Marauders have to fall in love with him. Not necessarily love at first sight, but have should want Harry on a basis less innocent, if you know what I mean;)

3 - Harry must initially reluctant and not fall in love quickly. Desire and lust is released, after all he is a teenager after all.

4 - Change the appearance of Harry is optional and is at your discretion.

5 - Sirius and James have to get an agreement to share Harry.

6 - Sirius and James have no romantic involvement between them. The only one to be shared is Harry.

7 - Lily has yet to get pregnant, but James does not necessarily need to be Harry's father. In this case Harry has to figure it out just in the past until then he must believe to be the son of James. His real father may be Remus or Severus.

8 - Lemons in abundance.

9 - Oh I almost forgot I have to be Harry in house Slytherin.

Good Luck!!

If someone writes send me the link so I can enjoy ... And commenting.

My e-mail: Josischarman@outlook.com

Kisses.

Josi <3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.