Click Here!

Strangest Place

Wolfie

Yeah, I know, seeing this is an adult site and we are all adults here I hope I figured this would be a topic to get going. Come on now, don't be shy, we are all friends and family here. I'll even let you all laugh at me.

Strangest place I have ever done it..

In a graveyard, after dark, behind a tall pile of dirt.

And no, we were not around graves, they were on the other side of the road from the dirt.

And the hillarity, ex boyfriend was looking for me that night and was standing not even fifty feet away and never realized we were there.

Second strangest..

Horse barn, in the tackroom, in broad daylight. Good thing my tack room was halfway up the barn.

So come on, let's hear it.

LOL!

The barn in the hay! One time thing, never got to the point of me creaming myself too painful but he did get off.

Beth

I would have loved to have gotten off myself it might have made me have sex more but the pain ended all that right quick.

Beth

hmm, the strangest place i've had sex.

well there is two that come to mind.

once with my ex boyfriend in the woods while camping. there were lots of other people in the campsite, and i'm sure people heard him :/

it actually didn't fan out well with the other people, especially since it seemed there were a few homophobes.

but i enjoyed the sex anyway laugh.gif

and then, in my ex boyfriend's attic in his parents house. it was weird, because of all the odd things up there. including this doll that had the creepiest eyes ever.

Edited by AloneintheOpen

Depends on your benchmarks for 'strange.'

In the ruins of a castle in Scotland would be one.

One two different beds would be another.

• 2 weeks later...

White Sands missle range in Alamogordo was one, also the deep jungles/rainforest of Panama was another and the original old citadel in Charleston (now a hotel) was really cool and eerie in a good way.

IN the Atlantic Ocean (Shrimps nibbling your toes when you are in the middle of doing it, is definately ah, surreal!)

But those are probably the "strangest" places. As far as different beds/hotels, that is so common it isn't strange. (The husband and I have been married for nearly 24 years and he has 24 years in the military so we have traveled, PCS'd, TDY'd and everything else).

The most "cliche'd" place I'd done it was back when I was a teen (17 or 18) in the back of a 1978 BOAT of a Grandville! whistle.gif

That would have to be in the butt, Bob.

No, seriously, several places come to mind and I couldn't say for sure which would be the weirdest.

1) In a one room public lady's restroom with someone waiting in line to use it.

2) In a deserted church parking lot at night.

3) Some guy tried to cum in my ear once. But don't worry, I ducked. So I guess that one really doesn't count.

A graveyard was the strangest place for me, too. It was this big one that was way outside of town and had a ton of mausoleums, which normally totally creep me out. Teenage horniness must have negated the creepy factor.

Most cliched place...back seat of my parent's car (mini-van, actually...how convenient that the backseat folds down into something almost bed-like biggrin.gif ).

• 1 month later...

Ummmmm........ let's see

Behind a skeleton tree to a kids park....

In two different classrooms of my high school WITH students, janitors, and teachers walking around...

Driving down I-95 at about 75-80 miles an hour (we were the ones driving... it was odd)

In the Hallway of a hotel in Canda that had windows to the outside...

On the balcony of my rent a house with the neighbors I do believe watching... pervs... lol

In the car with it being full of family members...

On the couch watching TV with everyone there... family, friends, pets...

On the roof of my house... that kinda hurt...

And... ummm.... On the jungle gym of my old elementary school...

Maybe I am dirty.... (see the kinks post)

OH! and there was a time in the parking lot of a church right before service...

and in a crowded pool... both at a hotel and a friends house...

and once while closing the store in the bathroom I was attempting to clean with customers still wandering around and the manager...

I hope I don't remember any more...

Yeah... I'm dirty...

I'VE ONLY HAD THREE PARTNERS!!! HOW AND WHEN DID ALL THIS HAPPEN???????

In the library of my university. B)

"OH! and there was a time in the parking lot of a church right before service...

and in a crowded pool... both at a hotel and a friends house...

and once while closing the store in the bathroom I was attempting to clean with customers still wandering around and the manager..."

You're my idol. :blink: *bows*

Maaan~ I feel left out. O.O; The only strange place that I can think of is in a hot tub in a hotel during the day... except... it was my lovers idea and I was "forced" into doing the nasty in the hot tub. Sadly... nothing happened because some kids came into the swimming pool room and we jumped off each other so quick hoping they didn't see even though I know I was red in the face, worried we got caught and scared the children. Luckily that wasn't the case and they were oblivious... I don't know about their grandmother though... >_>;

I could never do something like that in public. >.>;;

I need privacy, you know, a big bed with lots of room to roll around, some candles, maybe some really low music. :3 Romantic stuff, ya'know? Guys need to be in the mood too! D:... Well, no, not all guys, just me.

I'm the same way and I'm known to be a romantic. o.o And I HAVE to be in the mood to do it. But I found out that my fetish is voyeurism... soo... yeeaaah~ -__-; I want to have privacy it's just... I get turned on more if there is a chance I can get caught... ::coughs:: >_>;

And... ummm.... On the jungle gym of my old elementary school...

Dang, I thought I was the only one that kinky. LOL

Other places:

Graveyard

Behind a big rock at the public park...during hours that the swimming pool was open.

Private pool...NOT ours. LOL

Public pool...in the pool, on one of the picnic tables, and in the women's bathroom (with a guy).

Atlantic Ocean

Pacific Ocean

Bathtub

Jacuzzi

(see the water theme here?? LOL)

Bowling Alley - ON the ball return....OUCH!!! Not bad, if you're on top, though. LOL Thankfully it was after hours, his daddy owned the place, we were supposed to be helping with the cleaning but his dad went out to pick up some beer and ciggy's...he had "after hours poker parties" and left us there alone.

Church (I'm Pagan, didn't matter to me)

FRONT seat of a car...once while the car was moving, once in park behind a local club.

IN the club...the ONLY time I ever wore a skirt (worn dresses twice in my life, but a skirt only once), and nothing to cover us with, in a booth.

In the same club, in the game room (there was a large section of game room that was used as storage, we weren't the only couple to make use of that area before or after LOL)

Umm....that's all I can think of at the moment....

Hmm... strange places... Well, after reading this post I don't feel so dirty and strange lol. The weirdest I guess was out in the woods during a rainstorm in the mud. I love the rain.

Then there's on top of the dining room table, and the bathtub. I can't really think of any other strange kinky places. I guess I'm just tame.

in the back of a bus on the way to the beach

in my ex boyfriends backyard on the bbq table (the backyard is more of a side yard and there is no privacy, as in no solid fence more like hedges which you can see threw, and his dog was barking at us the whole time which was a little distracting)

my ex girlfriends grandparents vow renewal in the confession box. never was much of a good christian

and finally the restrooms at a club and there was another couple that had the same thought as us at that time....that had to be the best cause we could hear them and im sure they could hear us -such a thrill

of course there is the usual bathroom, kitchen, lounge room, car etc.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.