Click Here!

Who is your favorite Captain(s)?

Solaris

From all of the Captains and former Captains, which one or ones are your favorite?

1st Division

Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai – General Commander of the Court Divisions; Captain

2nd Division

Soifon – Captain

3rd Division

Gin Ichimaru – Former Captain

4th Division

Retsu Unohana – Captain

5th Division

Sōsuke Aizen – Former Captain

6th Division

Byakuya Kuchiki – Captain

7th Division

Sajin Komamura – Captain

8th Division

Shunsui Kyōraku – Captain

9th Division

Kaname Tōsen – Former Captain

10th Division

Tōshirō Hitsugaya – Captain

11th Division

Kenpachi Zaraki – Captain

12th Division

Mayuri Kurotsuchi – Captain

Kisuke Urahara – Former Captain

13th Division

Jūshirō Ukitake – Captain

My top favorites are as follows:

• Jūshirō Ukitake
  • Kenpachi Zaraki
  • Byakuya Kuchiki
  • Kisuke Urahara
  • Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Beth

HEY GET OFF MY KENCHAN AND WHITEY CHAN

Mine are Kenpachi and Toushirou, with a little bit of Byakuya when I am in the mood.

Tackles Solaris to start a cat fight over the captains and watches as all the males come over and sit down with popcorn and sake

Wolfie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The older Captains were so much cooler (Turning Back the Pendulum has me drooling) but current Captain is definitely Kuchiki Byakuya. Something about that Senbonzakura. I always felt that Toushiro is actually the weakest of the captains and Zaraki is amazingly strong, but thats just it he is ridiculously strong no one has ever come close to killing him (not even Nnoitra). He is just too overpowered to begin with, he doesn't ever get stronger he just seems to have so many things cutting his power, even Picolo was only weighted himself. I feel like if he ever fights someone any stronger than Nnoitra we'll find out that he is a werewolf as well and can transform to double his strength.

After what happened in the fight with Syazel Apporo Grantz, I was leaning towards Mayuri, but the way Byakuya handled Zomari was just pure beauty. We definitely have the same tastes in music.

*Plays with Kuchiki-sama plushie*

• 1 month later...
Guest Beautiful Flaw

I love Ukitake and Kyoraku, very much. Brilliant characters and I like the way they have that eternity to them. Kuchiki is another favourite because I like to read into his complexities way too much, and Zaraki because he's just so damn beautifully reckless.

For the combination of duplicity, mystery, scary smiles and white hair however, I give the title of favourite to Ichimaru. He's fantastically interesting, nigh impossible to read, creepily intruiging, addictive, and very sexy in it all.

Edited by Beautiful Flaw

I was wondering if you should add the new captain of Division 3 Shuusuke Amagai? I really like this character. He's very laid-back and easy going, plus he's a major wuss when it comes to drinking! He's really the first captain to be appointed based on his strength in battlefield. Zaraki earned his position by fighting and killing the former Division 11 captain but Amagai brought his entire squad back intact from a long and bloody battle. I think there's more to the character than it seems. :) He's also kinda cute! :devil:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.