Click Here!

need beta for first m/m story

DNight

hello I would like to humbly ask for a beta for my story The magic of fate its my first and my grammar and spells is well bad

"Each full moon for 8 yrs Siya cast her spells, and for 8 yrs nothing but tears. Then on the first full moon on the 9th year something happened. Something that changes her vary understanding of her self and the meaning of gender" pretty much sums it up in a nut shell

Edited by DNight

• 3 weeks later...

I came looking for a beta myself, saw this and peeked in. What fandom is the story in? How many words? What is the rating? I am sorry but your description didn't list any of these things and I believe they are some of the things most beta's like to know before they think about taking on the job.

I would offer to do it, as I am always up for m/m, but I don't have enough confidence in my punctuation skills, to beta for someone.

• 1 month later...

Hello there,

BlackMaiden here. I wanted to add on the responses. Is your story posted or no? (Link perhaps). Id like to understan this story format a little more. I usually write under inuyasha, or original ( though im not specific or have a favorite). I must say though, i do primarily write in shock and dark fic categories, yet im not limited to them.

Im usually a writer but since my muse took a long vacation with my tech vices, im in the mood to beta. On what? Im not sure. But ill do my best. Any question can be qsked, and no topic is taboo. I hope this helps. And if not, since i like the interesting plot lines this can go in, ill do what i can to find a beta suitable for your need.

My email is TanyaGoodwin1987yahhoo.com. check out my stories to see if you like my writing syles (ihave many though i write hhard drama and angnst the most), and id love for you to do the same. Email your thoughts and we can go from there. Thank you.

Darkest Regard,

BlackMaiden

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.