Click Here!

Cheating Bachelorette Challenge

Guest JASHIN

Guest JASHIN

I want someone to write a story about Harry's bride to be cheating during their bachelorette party with someone while their friends egg them on or join in.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest Jeda26

Agree that this story has a lot of potential, particularly if the bride to be is ginny. As I could see her going on having a wild hen night party with her team mates from the holyhead harpies, her friends from school and brother’s significant others, renting out the clubhouse for the evening to avoid the prying eyes of the media. Where the girls enjoy a fun night of games and challenges, before the main event: a male metamorphmagus stripper turns up to get the party really started and puts on an exhibition for the ladies. Before Hermione and Gwenog Jones encourages ginny, who is incredible horny after that display to ask for a private viewing in one of the clubhouse suite, where the stripper turns into harry and fucks ginny as a last good by to bachelorethood and are soon joined by her best friend and captain in a sexy foursome.

Other idea for this story with ginny as the bride, is that the girls have taken over no 12 grimauld place for the evening with only her Holyhead harpies teammates, Hermione, luna, fleur and ex gryfinndor chasers in attendance. Unknown to the other girls the harpies excluding ginny are bunch of pussy munching lesbians, who love nothing better than initiating a new member when they get a new player into their sisterhood, but have hell off on ginny due to her dating harry potter, but with Ginny about to be off limits for ever, they decide that her bachelorette party is the perfect time to show her exactly what she has been missing. Throughout the evening they employ a variety of tactics to break down the resolve of the bride and her straight friends from drugging their drinks with a potion that makes incredibly horny and responsive to subtle sexual advances from the harpies, playing a game of spin the bottle where the harpies make the others do a variety of sexual dares from kissing, intimate make -out sessions in a closest for 5-10 minutes and eating out a girls pussy which seem like nothing out of the ordinary to the other girls, due to the potion in their system. The arrival of two gorgeously beautiful female strippers is the last straw as after they do a sexy make out/stripper routine, combined with another round of drinks spiked with lust potions cause the party to descend into a lesbian orgy with Ginny’s friends enjoying the attentions of the strippers and harpies, while with the encouragement of her friends, ginny allows her captain to lead her upstairs to her and harry’s bedroom. Where gwenog shows ginny exactly how pleasurable it is to be with a woman sexually and turns her into a lesbian for the night and possibly her wedding night, your choice?     

First off, what do you mean by ‘’you’re dabbling in necromancy in this thread’’ and second in answer to your question, the above ideas I posted in my previous post on this thread were my take on how I might go about doing the above challenge with Ginny as the bride to be, if I decide to take up the challenge and write a story based on it. Also as the initial poster left the challenge very much open to interpretation, having set a very loose set of goalposts, I posted it to get an response from the original poster, to check he or she had no issues with it or any of the themes suggested in the two ideas, before taking up the challenge as well as checking guest guest has already no it, having expressed interest in his above post.       

The original challenge was issued over four years ago, which in Internet terms is moribund, hence the necromancy. We do practice necromancy in many threads here on AFF, but in terms of challenges, it’s a valid inquiry posed by our Forum Moderator.

Given that the only response prior to yours was done nine months after the original posting, and three and half years prior to today, I wouldn’t wait for a response from the original poster or the prior respondent. If, however, you want to go ahead and take the challenge, feel free to do so. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Jeda26

Thanks for clearing that up for us  the bronxwench and yes I definitely plan on taking up this challenge and writing a story based on it sometime in the near future. From the two ideas, I suggested earlier will probably go with the lesbian action one, slightly modified and if its okay at the end of it, have an epilogue , where  we see the consequences of the night’s events as having turned ginny into her lesbian bitch and lover, gwenog has her completely under her spell, so much so that ginny tells her the location of where she and harry will be staying for their honeymoon, keys her into the security wards, so that Gwenog, with harry due to his drink at the wedding being spiked with a time delayed sleeping potion tht started to affect him the moment, he arrived at their destination, free to enjoy the bride on her wedding night and claim her virginity with her strap-on, consummating the marriage, but due to her actions, magic recognises her as ginny’s husband, making ginny her wife and they continue to cockle harry for the rest of the honeymoon as many times as possible.   

5 hours ago, Guest Stopman said:

That’s horrible. Completely and utterly horrible. What, so you introduce this retarded take on spouse-magic, and you somehow think no one else, Harry in particular, is going to notice things are off? You think Harry’s that stupid? Honestly, why are you even bothering writing HP smut? You care nothing for the characters or the setting, that’s clear to see.

This is a response to a challenge request. It may not be a story you care to read, and in fact, it’s not even written. If it doesn’t appeal to you, just don’t read it, but your post is really not appropriate unless you are the original issuer of the challenge.

Guest Jeda26

Thanks for that Bronx, everybody entitled to their own opinion, but the above comment was nothing, but pure bile, not even and is a comment worthy of an internet troll and should not be allowed here.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.