Click Here!

Review Responses for "Aizou"

Gyaku_no_Sekai

FromAfar:

In my mind, the reason why the Shodaime never reported Madara's continued existence is twofold: 1) So far as he was aware at the time of said Uchiha's reappearance, he had been lying low, not causing anyone any trouble, and so for the moment he was willing to turn a blind eye as the Hokage of Konoha, and 2) it was pure selfishness. However indirectly it may have been, Madara was taken from him once, and he didn't want it to happen again. (You mean to tell me that you would let the object of your affection be legitimately killed by your family after you already thought they were dead once? 0.0)

For the Tsukuyomi, I'm also a side Kisame/Itachi fangirl, and something in me can just see them using it for something other than torture (namely "alone time"), so why not Hashirama and Madara (provided, of course, that he has it)?

Also in my mind, with regards to the Amaterasu, if Madara had it as part of his Mangekyou Sharingan, there is no way in HELL that he would not use it to get the jump on Hashirama in the Valley of the End, and Madara said so himself: Hashirama was incredibly skilled with medical ninjutsu. Who's to say that he wasn't burned by Amaterasu (however briefly) and managed to heal the damage? Food for thought...

Tobi or not Tobi - at some point, someone with Madara's approximate power level had control of the Kyuubi during the Yondaime's rule, and it seemed to me that Kishimoto implied that it was incredibly easy for him to gain control of Kurama - practically eye contact made, and it was done. (Or so it looks to me; feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

As for the "dying at home" thing, the original ending was that Hashirama was actually poisoned in a battle against Rock and didn't have enough chakra to purge it from his system. Madara found him and, because he wasn't nearly as good at medical jutsu as the Shodaime, killed him quickly to cut short his suffering as an act of sort-of mercy and also really, REALLY cold "Revenge a la Carte." But I talked to my (hopelessly romantic) beta, and she convinced me to change it. Should I switch it back to the original?

As for the last line... well, let's just say that he wasn't convinced that Madara ever felt any form of affection for him (even though everyone and their mother knows that Madara would never admit it if he did). He might have loved Madara (up to you whether he did or not), but he never actually said the words to him, because he was unsure how Madara would react to such an admission. He might have never come back, so Hashirama was willing to take what he could get. Thus, he prefers the "illusion of love" to what he believes is the lack.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.