Click Here!

Old? Re-Introduce yourself!

JayDee

The introduction thread is currently 19 pages and 365 replies, mostly from folks who've left.

Alla the new guys, with all the will in the world, ain't gonna read it all and that means that folks old introductions will be missed - which we all know is the height of bad form.

Hi. I'm JayDee. I sometimes wrote, and may again sometime write.

Your turn long standing users!

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

SillySilenia, also known as Sil, Silly and Silenia, as well as probably a thousand other names.

20 years old. Dutch. Female.

I write both fanfiction and original, across several genres and with several kind of pairings. My fanfic homebase is without a doubt the HP fandom. My original homebase is and will always be High Fantasy. I also draw. Some of my drawings are silly little cartoons, others are a more serious attempt at art.

Edited by SillySilenia

• 2 weeks later...

I am He Who Is Known As That Guy, I am the Harem Dragon and the Kilted One, Survivor of Mad Leafblower Attacks, and Keeper of the Pool of Mead. I am Foeofthelance, and if you have not seen me around before, its probably because I was wandering through the misty darks of the internet looking for someone new to offend and argue with. I am typically better behaved around these parts, mostly because this is Home, where I keep my cave.

• 2 years later...

Old member, here... Hi!

post-13620-0-96013400-1439020739_thumb.jpg

I'm Andy, a 24 year old (25 next month) Aussie gay guy. I ride a loud and shiny motorbike, surf very occasionally, play PC games from time to time, abuse cardboard targets with arrows, spend way too much time reading books on piracy throughout history, used to be a super heavy drinker until I started taking antidepressants a few weeks ago, and absolutely love classic cars and muscle cars. I drive my dream car - a '81 Chrysler Valiant CM Regal 265 Hemi, the last of the Valiants and an Aussie classic. His name is Hercules and he is my pride and joy. I don't have much of a life and my car is my entire world - with a life of depression I consider the car my life-support system, so I just have to mention it.

I write an absolute ton of M/M smut, but don't share much of it - and the few bits I do share is only shared through my signature on various forums I frequent, so nobody actually reads it anyway. I started writing when I was a teenager because I had no friends, no boyfriend to play out my fantasies with, and writing worked (to some extent) as a temporary escape from a life of serious depression and utter suicidal loneliness, so an audience was never important for my writing. Though, sadly that all still applies. I love fantasy, dark fantasy, post-apocalyptic and science-fiction settings, and generally steer clear of anything involving real-world settings or anything even slightly reminiscent of real life situations and dramas.

So... that's me.

Ahhhh, been here a year or so, not sure if that qualifies as old or not...

I write pretty much everything except fanfics so you'll only see me in originals.

Most everyone calls me Magus, but you can call me your majesty ;)

So that's about it, everything is classified and if I told you, I'd have to drown you in the mead pool

and Foeofthelance gets annoyed when I do that :P

hi I'm DirtyAngel, or DA, or Angel, or sometimes I'm just dirty :D

So for those of you that don't know, I'm with Magus, there's a third to our little love nest, Lizzie, so Magus and I tend to write moresomes (Listen to me LOL, I've written a grand total of 4 chapters ;))

So I'm the friendly one here, some say too friendly, and I like flirting; boy, girl, rock, stick...doesn't matter to me :D It's all in good fun because I already have what I want and no matter how hard you try, flirting is as far as I go :)

So y'all come on down and visit us in

The Procrastination Station popup.png

I'll be the cute one :P

Always makes me happy to see other M/M original writers on here. I smile and I think about where they've been hiding and I wonder if it's as hot there as it is here and then I think about winter and then a butterfly flutters by... I don't like butterflies. They look suspiciously like moths, and moths are definitely up to something...

Wait... What were we talking about again?

... Anyway! I'm Chloe and I am Canadian. The most interesting thing about me is probably ... my pug. I've delegated all things requiring personality to him, so... maybe he should be writing this. Right, and I write M/M original stuffs.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.