Guest .:Deathbringer:.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blade

I got a scar from a sword a very small one on my hand and another nearly invisable one one my lip the one on my hand I got trying to take the sword from someone and the lip was from looking to closely at the blade and a small slip it bleed for nearly an hour but healed almost perfectly

Surpirse

I have a few small one's one the left side of my face glass from car wreck they've faded to the point that you'd have to look very closely in very bright light to see them and even than they are hard to find

Iam dearest, you need some new upgraded material, your getting too repeatious. Love Cal your Pal

How about a Celestial Singularity. A gravity mouth of the universe, where things of matter are sucked in along with the light and never to be seen again, it has another name can you guess? Also some scientist think maybe what ever goes in one end, might come out at the other end of universe, just as if the big O'll universe was taking a huge massive matter dump.

Hope I didn't over tax mind plant girl, but if you know the answer, I'll truly be surprise... please fan boys and girls don't help... or evil Cal will get you!

:think: just don't hurt yourself!!!

OH! By the way my grovy dancing :Banana: knows, but he's not teling.

Cal the undead wolf

That is what i think that is the other name for it after all you do suck pretty hard most of the time Wolfy

Sigh... its alright, Sugar Lips, I try very hard to please, to bad you don't appreciate me like you should! I was only trying to help you. Cal :flirtysmile:

That's alright I associate you with the wordS:

Big MEANY

Husbands

WifeWhat Cal seems to treat me like sometimes

A very scary Wife, :think: I'd be forced to wear armor all the time, for she might take me out in temper tantrum fit. Cal

RightIt's just as you say Wolfy and just so you know you'd be on the bottom

YES, Master Oops I mean Mistress :worship: Cal I'd :workforsex: