Click Here!

Writing a DCU comicverse story with a OC character

evodmasters

The Story is set within DC comics, mostly in the superman universe starting out, and it is about Kid Doomsday. The general themes of the story will involve the juxtaposition of conflicting morals and desires. I want to put the priority on the narrative first, but this story is a coming of age story and a bubble boy story, so I fully expect there to be sex in the later chapters. Starting off I want to establish the character's origin and personality. He was supposed to be a combat beast capable of destroying Lex's enemies, but due to an incident during the incubation period, Kid Doomsday comes out with a gentle deposition.

What I need is someone knowledgeable about the characters of the DCU to make sure that I have their dialogue and personalities right. I am also looking for honest and constructive feedback about the narrative, since this will be the first story I will be posting, I want to make a good first impression here.

It has been advised to request links to your stories to see the credentials of potential betas.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.