Click Here!

Remember November Review Replies

brightneeBee

Remember November, Chapter One Reviews...

LadyCandi 2012-06-11

what happened? last I had checked Remember November was quite a few more chapters along than this, i was looking forward to a new chapter

**LadyCandi, I do apologize. I found plot-holes and deleted the story so I could slowly fix them throughout the chapters. I have fixed chapters 1 & 2, and am currently working on chapters 3-11. I promise, this is the last time Remember November disappears. I am pushing myself to rewrite and edit the holes that I have found, and post them as quickly as possible. :coffee:

I hope this hasn't deterred you. I just want the story to be as solid as possible. I hope you enjoy the coming chapters!

Sincerely,

Brightnee

• 2 weeks later...

Body of review from Oribia follows:

super awesome story. I love the plot. Never read first draft, so it's all new to me. Hope Tom shows up soon! :)

Oh, Oribia, your review lifted my spirits! XD I am thoroughly happy that you are enjoying it so far. Tom will show up in the next two chapters so keep a look out!

Sincerely,

brightneeBee

Body of review from LadyCandi follows:

yay...can't wait to see more of Tom's interactions with Snape and Hermione

LadyCandi,

I'm so glad that you liked the chapter! Yes, I can't wait to write more of Tom's interactions with Snape and Hermione, as well - and hopefully the next chapter will be up soon! XD

XO -brightneeBEe

• 2 weeks later...
Body of review from Dy follows:

This is a lovely little story and I do hope you continue it. I'm not really sure about how updates work around here, and thus have no basis to register your story on. But I think, regardless of how sporadically or faithfully you keep this story up, it is worth it. Truly. It is clever. The alternate universe still holds to some of Rowling's basic laws. She is intelligent. She is still attached to Harry, and thus still Hermione. Her diligence in navigating her world is well-thought. The plot for immortality is a unique plot, even if time travel is not, and it very neatly removes some of the restrictions of that twist. You can carry Lord Voldemort's whole life through. She will not wither or age, and there is no need to return to present age. I look forward to seeing your world progress. As for your writing, sometimes your descriptions are overlong, adjectives occasionally misplaced, but I always find it... sensory. The descriptions of magic invoke perfumes, smells, vapors... and sensuality. You write well, as many do. It's no dramatic leap. But still, I think there's a charm, a subtlety. You can taste your sets.

reply to Dy:

Thank you for the review - it really perked up my day! The next chapter is taking editing slowly - and I apologize for the errors you have found (I have no Beta for this story, so my reviewing chapters before they are posted are somewhat worthless since my mind says it's fine when my gut says there is something I need to fix, but I overlook those errors every time.) I am hoping after August that posting will be more frequent. I have challenge fics in progress as well as editing chapters for Remember November, so I am finding my attention drawn several ways.

I have outlines for chapters all the way to the end, and several pre-written chapters to be altered and added-onto, it's just proving to be a longer process than I thought. XD I plan to finish this story, no matter how long it takes. I am so glad that you find my writing so enjoyable. I have been told that I need to adapt to writing for the internet, because my long-winded sentences are meant more for books and not fanfiction online. I am working to change that so chapters are more easily read. It's hard to do, especially when I have taken imaginary stock in the use of semi-colons. *snnrks*

Again, so extremely glad that you like this story! I will try to get another chapter up soon.

Sincerely,

Brightnee

• 3 weeks later...
Body of review from Risotto follows:

This was good! Looking forward to the next chapter

Risotto,

Thank you, thank you! I do enjoy getting reviews. I am hoping to have the next chapter up before mid-August, but since the muse (which tends to be blocked out by my beta for "Assassination" and her knack for distracting me when I so need it XD and Doctor Who marathons) has been quite flighty, I am inclined to say that maybe a new chapter will be loaded at the end of August. lol. But I am slowly working on it, in between several fics for a forum challenge. ;)

Thanks again for the review. They are always appreciated.

Sincerely,

BrightneeBee

• 3 years later...

It's been years since you posted on AFF, so this is probably a shot in the dark, but please, please continue this story. It has so much potential, I even like the relationship between Snape and Hermione. I can tell you put forth a lot of thought and effort into you writing which has made it quite an enjoyable read.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.