Click Here!

Bleach/Harry Potter crossover

Dark Serpent Cat

First off I am putting this challenge in both the Bleach section and Harry Potter section in hopes I might get more replies

I was wondering if someone could write a fic where Harry Potter somehow ends up in the Soul Society, is adopted by Komamura, and is both a creature and shinigami with a male harem.

Here is what I was thinking.

The Dursley's abuse causes Harry to turn into a creature (an idea I got from reading Shiloe) or causes a creature ancestor to come early and change him into a creature in hopes of saving him.

Vernon interruptes the process and kills Harry when he sees what is happening

Harry's soul is then taken to the Soul Society by Komamura who adopts him when he sees Harry isn't exactly human either

Harry then grows up and attends the Soul Reaper Academy or gets private tutoring from his father.

Harry then gets his Zanpakuto which has two different spirits and Shikai form.

On Shikia is that of the creature you make Harry and is suited for some sort of assasination (I had a design all set up but you might not want to use the same creature. The other form and Shikai is that of a phoenix and can be used for healing as well as fighting.

Harry, because he doesn't like Sui-Feng, hides his battle form and uses his pheonix form to get in the healing devision under Unohana

As Harry gets older his creature side starts seeking out mates.

Mates I want are

Komamura (I have a thing for Daddy/Son)

Ichigo

Kenpachi

Isshin

you can pick at least two of these men but I wouldn't mind more and I want Ichigo and Komamura most and if you do more mates I am willing for some HP characters

Harry also somehow ends up going to the wizarding world but how he does it is up to you

Eventually one of the big battles Harry has causes Harry to reveal his assassination like Shikai form and Sui-Feng, being impressed by it, insists that Harry is put under her command.

Since the mates I want most are Ichigo and Komamura I just want to explain how I would like them

Komamura is dominate, secretly holds a crush for Harry, and gets possesive when anyone flirts or more with Harry besides him or Ichigo.

Ichigo is a versatile meaning he bottoms for Komamra but tops Harry and the personality for him is up to you but I would love if Komamura, Ichigo and Harry have at least one sex scene with Komamura playing master.

Also Harry should look very feminine and have men who won't be with him flirting with him in the Seireitei as well as the more excitable female Shinigami trying to dress him up as a girl causing a lot of males to become excited (I can handle Harry in female clothes if they Kimonos)

Please let me know if anyone is willing to do this and which mates you will go with and if you want to hear my design for Harry's Zanpakuto and creatures, though only ask if you are writing the fic.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.