Click Here!

Complications of the Heart Review Responses

classicherrypoop

Ok here is where you will find my responses to reviews. I only had one review for the first chapter so this is for Kylee.

Kylee: Mikhail is having a hard time of it trying to fit in even more so with being Japanese and the fact that his father is gay and teaches at the high school. There will be more about Ito and Kevin in this story but I think I focus more on Kevin. Mostly because it is easier for Mikhail to relate to Kevin as sort of a big brother figure so they talk more.

js: um thanks lol. I hope you enjoy.

kylee: Ito is a sweetheart when he wants to be but he can get real angry too, as he will in later chapters. Mikhail is young and a lot is changing for him so he has to think about a lot of things he hasn't before. He sees his father as strict so he doesn't like asking for much. I hope you enjoyed the new chapter.

Lisa - Your review really made me laugh. Sorry if I am making Ito seem like a total ass. It isn't the case. Ito is a very different person as a parent then as a lover. His parents were very strict in raising him and he is the same way with Mikhail. He was raised being unable to have any girls in his room alone; however because of Ito being gay and knowing that Mikhail could be as well he does not allow Mikhail to have anyone in his room alone unless it is night and they are sleeping. Kevin doesn't have much input on this because Mikhail is not his son and Kevin is unsure how to feel about any of it. There will be more on this later when Ito and Mikhail end up in a fight.

Also Mick is extremely dense at points and because he was raised with Ito he tends to see homosexuality as normal so it takes him longer to pick up on it because he doesn't think it's wierd. And they are in California and the part of Cali I grew up in no one cared if people were openly gay at highschool so I am saying that's how it is there. Okay I think that about covers every thing. I hope you still enjoy the story.

Lisa - As you can see obviously Jon and Mikhail aren't totally over. Jon really didn't think he did anything wrong though, in his mind he was just dancing and didn't take it seriously. Also Luke has his own issues that will be brought up later as to why he doesn't like Mick. As to Ito and Kevin, yes Kevin is just awesome like that and still treats everything as a joke. Ito though is just trying to reassure Mick, he understands what he is going through since he is bi as well. He didn't nessicarily mean that Mick had a choice of who he is attractted to just that he was trying to say he would love him either way. He isn't very good with his words.

Lisa - Don't worry Kat will find out about Jon in the next chapter, also Jon will find out more so about Kat. Since Jon did agree to dating openly though and Kat never really said anything one way or the other about dating, Mikhail isn't really doing anything wrong. And you will see who he ends up with eventually. I'm not giving that away ; ) Hope you are still enjoying this.

Lisa - Mikhail is very confused right now so yes he is sending a lot of mixed signals. And after what happened with Kat he may not have a date with Jon anyhow lol. Jon is quite pissed. I wonder who told him... Mick also definitely is standing up to his father though perhaps a bit too much of the teenage rebelion there. Hope you enjoyed it in any case.

Lisa - I think I threw one of the lemons back at you lol. Hope you enjoyed the smut. ; ) Mikhail is definitely a bit lost and being impulsive as shown by this chapter as well. Jon was definitely upset but it seems he was willing to settle for Mick's ass cherry lol. Also he should be in quite a bit of trouble since he is ditching on top of being grounded. Will he get away with it though?

Lisa - Well Jon and Mick obviously had a bit of a heart to heart in this one but Mick is still confused about a lot of things right now. He isn't really ready for the L-word. As for Kat there will be plenty of issues with her soon, their relationship isn't perfect either. Obviously Kevin knows what happened but Ito seems to be in dark about his son for the most part. He is trying though.

Listes - lol Well hopefully Mikhail grows on you and I hope that you liked this chapter as well

Lisa - Yes Mick is a very confused boy. As you can tell he does have feelings for Jon he just wasn't realizing it as much. I do love Cali in the fact that boys don't seem to have issues with that sort of thing there. I do remember in highschool that we had plenty and gay boys and girls at the school and no one really cared. I wish all schools could just let kids be in that way. I hope you liked the chapter and don't kill me for leaving off where I did lol.

Lisa - I think it should be pretty obvious with this chapter why Kat did what she did. She didn't want to tell the truth because she felt embarrassed about the whole situtation. She probably should have just kept her mouth shut all together though.

I will mention more about Luke soon so you'll see what all happened there.

Jon just sort of seems like more of a player but the reality is that he hasn't really been with someone he really cares about before. So beign Mick is different for him because he actually has real feelings for him. We will get into all of his manwhoreness later though. : )

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.