Click Here!

In the Land of Arborea

Concepcion33

Greetings, fellow fan fiction lovers! I've attempted something I've never done before. Uploaded a fan fiction based on a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, (MMORPG). I'd actually posted an introductory thread in the games section with the intention to use it for review responses, here -

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/33366-in-the-land-of-aborea/page__p__274490#entry274490

Basically you don't have to be a Tera Online fan to enjoy this as it reads like a slash erotica. So feel free to give it a chance!

Author: Concepcion30

Title: In the Land of Arborea

Summary: Tristtan's concerned that the great General Luceus Magelus sees him as nothing more than a whore. In an attempt to prove his worth, he falls into the hands of Luceus' enemy, the outcome of which reveals the General's true feelings for him. Yet those who oppose their pairing will stop at nothing to see them torn apart. Will Tristtan and Luceus manage to fight through the adversity, or will it see their love undone?

Feedback: constructive feedback, and your thoughts on the character video format.

Fandom: Fanfiction

Pairing: Original Characters, Tristtan / Luceus

Warnings: Anal,Angst,Bi,Exhib,HJ,Oral,Violence

URL: http://games.adultfa...87401&chapter=1

Since there is a media restriction, I can only post the first of several characters videos. The video's are entitled "In the Land of Arborea 1 - 16" more will be added as the story progresses and more characters are introduced. I'd made a direct playlist of these characters that should allow you to watch all the videos one after the other. Please, enjoy!

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Concepcion33