Click Here!

Harry goes back in time and is sent to Azkaban for it.

Guest Amanda

Guest Amanda

Title really says it all. In the fic I'm looking for Harry goes back in time, either on purpose or by accident I forget, and sensors at the ministry/department of mysteries catch him. He isn't in trouble for going back in time ,which makes me think it was an accident, but inorder to keep the timeline intact/unaltered the Minister before Fudge sends Harry to a section of Azkaban reserved for time travlers. Harry is NOT the standard prisoner and his cell is more like an apartment, he just can't leave due to the fact that he is not ment to be in this time. Harry was sent back to before he defeated Voldemort as a baby. Harry tries to tell the current minister how to change the future, but the guy doesn't want to mess up the timestream because there is no way to say whether anything will be better or worse...or something like that.

Additional detials...aside from the minister and I think the Unspeakables only 2 or 3 people know about harry being a time travler. One of those people is a death eater for Voldie. He attacks harry on Oct. 31 1981 because he figures out who harry really is.

Also I remember there being an origin story about the dementors, and that one of the DEMENTORS is actually a prince. Harry asks every dementor that comes by his "cell" if it is the prince and eventually finds him/it.

Please help me fine this story or what happened to it. I read it one night and then my computer automatically deleated history while i was sleeping before i could bookmark it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.