Click Here!

Registering/Logging On

Guest Shangrila

Guest Shangrila

I have been on this site since ~ 2008. I am unable to log in with my reset password and e-mail. It keeps saying I'm not registered, but when I try to register it says that the e-mail is in use.

Please help me fix this because I would like to be active again and post in my stories.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is you: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296862443

then I do only show one profile under that e-mail.

Can you please send an e-mail to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the e-mail you're trying to login under? (I won't ask you to post in open forum). If we've got an old e-mail on file, or if you've got profiles under a different e-mail, we'll have to resolve those issues before you'll be able to login.

Thanks!

Guest LightningFuryStrike13

Same Issue as above. I try to login it says I'm registered. I try to register it says I already am. I did request a password reset and that seems to go through but then it started the same thing up again. Shall I email tech support as well with my email?

@Homeydaclown: You need to activate due to our new code rollout.

First, clear your cache and cookies. You may need to restart your browser.

Make sure your password is at least 8 characters long. If it is not, you will need to request a password reset.

Then follow these steps to validate your account.

animegirl2781, is this you: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296890411 ?

If so, I don't sow any duplicate profiles under that e-mail. You reset the password using this link ?

If that's not you, please provide your URL.

If that is you, what is the specific error it's giving you?

Guest dragonlady222

I have been having an issue with trying to review. It says you must be logged on to review this story hit back button after you logon. I do that and I get to the main page. When I go back to the story It gives me the same message about logging on.

Dragonlady: the simplest way around your problem is to log in before you begin reading a story. You'll stay logged in and can review more easily.

Guest troubletwin2

I'm also having problems logging in. I just registered and I got the verification e-mail. I closed out that page when I opened the like, and went back to the one I had opened origionally to log in. I thought I had done everything I needed to. Everytime I try and log in I get this

"If you have not been updatated to the new members system, please login here and it will walk you though the update process. If you have not recived your activation e-mail after updating your account please click here.

You are not registered, please register to log in"

The first time I got it I tried to re-register with all the same info and it told me that the e-mail I provided is already registered. I even went to the find a member thing and looked myself up (TroubleTwin2) and it showed up saying I was a member. I also tried getting a new verification e-mail with know luck.

Thankyou.

TroubleTwin2 - this is your profile: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296915090

You've already activated

Please click this link: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/ucp.php

If you see a login box, then you are not logged in, and that is all you need to do to get started :)

If you see "Welcome Back TroubleTwin2" then you are already logged in and ready to go :D

Guest taekwondodo

Similar problem to above - went through the entire verification and activation process, was told I was activated...now can't log in.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.