Click Here!

Registering/Logging On

Guest Shangrila

Guest Nekita Gandy

I can't get logged in. It asks me for my password, which I don't remember. Then, when I used the e-mail I used to sign up for this site for the password reset, it says "the e-mail you provided may not be registered or is registered multiple times, please contact support or try registering." I have a confirmation e-mail, but when I tried entering the numbers and letters, I can't remember exactly what it did but I did not get logged on. I just need the old password, or have the ability to create a new one.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi hi;

Currently having issues updating to the new system. I registered under the name ChibiShiva years ago, and I haven't logged on the main site since the new update system's been implemented. So now that I actually have something to post, it looks like it won't let me update/validate.

My profile: http://ff.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=14238

Will provide email by PM.

My password is over the required 8-character length.

I've cleared cache and cookies.

I've used center login to update, but it says that I'm not registered. I've cleared cache/cookies, tried upper right corner, nothing.

So I'm kind of at a lost here - it lets me login but once I've done, still says I'm not registered.

Thanks for your time!

It's possible that the e-mail we have on file isn't the one that you're trying to log in with. I won't ask you to post your e-mail in a public forum; if you would please e-mail technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the e-mail you are trying to log in with, then DG can determine if that's the issue.

It's possible that the e-mail we have on file isn't the one that you're trying to log in with. I won't ask you to post your e-mail in a public forum; if you would please e-mail technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org with the e-mail you are trying to log in with, then DG can determine if that's the issue.

Thanks! I've just sent the email. I'm 99.99% sure this is the right email, but I could be wrong. If it's not the case, I wonder which email I registered under, lol.

Hey Chibi,

Your password is 7 characters long. Once you've cleared cache and cookies, your next step is to reset the password. THEN you can activate.

Hot damn, seriously? ... Was sure it was more! DX. But that explains why. Thanks, I'll get it reset then. ^^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.