Click Here!

Movie Quote games!

Solaris

This one is you put down quotes of a movie without stating what movie it is as everyone has to guess it just by using the quotes itself. So in a way with one guess guessed another quote from that same movie is used to see if the movie can be guessed till the movie is guessed.

If after five guesses are up, the movie is not guessed, the poster states the main actor of that movie and what year it was shown in the theatres. If no guesses come from those additional information, the poster will state what movie it was from and posts another movie quote for everyone to guess.

Sound like fun, ne?

Okay, here is my quote for you to guess.

Movie: "Well, fuck me with a hot poker!"

Beth

Yes, it is Live from Baghdad!

I love that line. The look on that Iraqi's face was priceless!

And yes you are correct, Shirotaka.

It is your turn to do the next quote.

• 1 month later...

Dumb and Dumber!

What about this one:

"Can you keep a secret? I'm trying to organize a prison break. I'm looking for, like, an accomplice. We have to first get out of this bar, then the hotel, then the city, and then the country. Are you in or you out? "

O0o0ooo I do but it's mad stupid and I love it so even though it sounds oh so wrong! XD biggrin.gif here it goes!

"Pee,Pee! Pee Pee Vagina!"

0_o??????Guess and heres a hint!

-The movie is supposedly "scary" but it's a comedy instead.

Edited by SasUke PepSi aDvErTiZeMeNt

Yeah that's right! It is! Lmao!

anyone else?

Urf, I brain farted, it was Mortal Kombat, wasn't it? I used to watch all that kind of stuff as a kid when it came out because I would watch my brothers play Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, etc. ABACABB! I used to have crush on the white haired guy in the movie. God there was something wrong with me as a child . . . .