Click Here!

Throw your ideas in here!

Solaris

Figured we need a place where we can drop our excess plot bunnies for adoptions or get ideas from others about character designs, dialogues, worlds, plots, twists, inspirational pictures/scenes, experience, or anything that would spur the muses to start up again.

My latest story was hand written over 20 years ago and I am revamping it to bring it into the 21st century and the Autobot muse decided to go on a road trip. I even read the book that went along with the movie and that didn't even help bring my Autobot muse back to me! And the topic of my story - drug abuse.

I'm hoping something will spur my Autobot muse to return to me, till then, I am reading other stories in hopes to get it back.

Beth

Free to good home. 1 Plot Bunny, gender unknown.

I watched a recent episode of Stargate Atlantis. After Col. Sheppard managed to escape from a rather attractive space nomad (pirate), the regular cast members are sitting around a table, discussing his adventure.

Sheppard has carefully avoided describing his captor and Rodney catches on:

"She was hot wasn't she?"

And he goes on to make a brief rant:

"Why is it, when you get captured, it's by the sexy alien? When I get captured it's always the Wraith or the Replicators or something like that. Why can't I get captured by the sexy alien for once?"

I'm quoting from memory, so forgive me if I am inaccurate. But that was the gist.

Is that not daring the Universe to meddle in your affairs or what? If they don't do an episode like that this season they should be soundly flogged. whip.gif

If I were more comfortable with the fandom and not already overrun with rabid plot bunnies, I might take him up on that dare and write a "be careful what you wish for" kind of story. If I were to write it, it would probably be hetero, but do with it what you will.

If you do choose to adopt this homeless little plot bunny, please let drop me a line. I'd love to see what it looks like all grown up.

• 1 month later...

In Solstice, I now have to start talking about inigo's back story. Basically, he is a seventh son, which means, according to folklore, he is born a werewolf. His entire family, exept for his mother, hates him and wants him dead. His uncle is also a supernatural being, one that hates werewolves and wants to kill them and can make people go insane. Once Inigo is ten, Draven, his uncle, makes himself known and inigo after that, is on the run and in each town he goes to, Draven follows him. Draven's signs are: radio and electrical disturbances, liquids turn to a blood and oil mixture, and people becoming violently insane. This is all well and good, but I really need more for his past, so if anyone has any ideas, I would really love it.

-----------------------Discworld

In discworld, any eighth son of an eighth son becomes a wizard.

And any eigth son of an eighth son of an eighth son becomes a really really really powerful wizard.

So the eigth son of an eighth son of an eighth son of an eighth son should be like a god.

But wizards are insane

and the next gen couldn't think straight at all

So the third gen should be interesting... just a thought XD

------------------------Heroes

-Hiro learns how to slow time down

-Someone with the ability to directly cause others pleasure or pain

------------------------Harry Potter

Hermione plays with boys, then goes back in time so it never happpened.

• 1 month later...

Well, this was supposed to be for Gundam Wing, but I think this plotline works for anything. A male/male tale about a boy who is seen as an outcast, he's anti social, looks and acts meek, and hates all human contact. This is really because he suffered a deep trauma in his past and is deformed/mutilated (psychologically or physically, I'm having him be burned and psychologically abused) and is incapable of trusting people. The other boy is head of some sports team or other socially popular title and for some reason notices the boy and finds him attractive. This second boy is used to having anything he wants, including boyfriedns, girlfriends, lovers, ect, and tries every dirty trick he knows to have the reclusive boy be another knotch on his belt, especially because he sees him as an ultimate challenge, but the boy is not receptive. He ends up falling in love with him and becomes obsessed or something along those guidelines.

This second one is more of a challenge, but write a fic for every song you have, even the instrumental ones.

In a male x male slash work.

Doing one with a short seme character, very tough attitude, typical attitude, leather boots, cigs, etc. With the minor change of his height. Instead of being the tall, dark, and evil lord of 'topness' he would be about a foot or so shorter than the 'uke' or 'bottom'.

I think pairing him up with the traditional effeminite, and some what dizzy, man would be wonderfully amusing.

So: SHORT SEME , TALL UKE

I notice alot of animes deal with the afterworld, like DeathNote and Bleach. Is there a fascination for this thing?

Anywho...just thought I'd throw that in there.

Randomly.

I like a story that goes along dangerous lines. Very often, I'll have a dream and I'll re-live it over and over making sure I got every detail described down to a "T"

For instance, this morning, I dreampt that we lived on a very remote ranch, and as I opened the door to let our cat in, I saw in the distance, a leopard, a grizzly and a cougar respond to my call.

The hillside was sparsely treed with an old stand of spruce, so I could see them moving toward me, downhill, rushing with a speed that alarmed me. They knew the door was closing, and I didn't want to leave the cat out with THEM, so I had to hold it open. The moment the cat ran in, I closed the door (the leopard was SO close!), and I thought: "Where are my kids?"

There are some nights when I wake up I'm glad there's a body next to me to hang on to.

Zyx, your Harry Potter idea made me laugh, just at the thought of that becoming a fanfic. It sounds hilarious.

Shinigami, Are you talking about a backstory for Draven? (I do not know if Solstice is a fandom or an original story. From what you've said thus far, it sounds like an original, so forgive me if I'm giving you advice that's not relevant). If so, start with why he hates werewolves like he does. Was he attacked when he was young? Was a friend or family member killed by a werewolf? How is he related to Inigo? Is he Inigo's mother's brother, or is he related to Inigo's father? I think if he were related to Inigo's mother it would call for some awesome conflict within the story. That's usually how I go about thinking up backstories for my characters, but if this is a fandom I could just be spewing useless information.

StoryJunkie, I have crazy dreams like that too! I've written them down, but not really in a story format. Even though my dreams are usually long, drawn out things, that's a great idea to make them into a story! Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Zyx, your Harry Potter idea made me laugh, just at the thought of that becoming a fanfic. It sounds hilarious.

Shinigami, Are you talking about a backstory for Draven? (I do not know if Solstice is a fandom or an original story. From what you've said thus far, it sounds like an original, so forgive me if I'm giving you advice that's not relevant). If so, start with why he hates werewolves like he does. Was he attacked when he was young? Was a friend or family member killed by a werewolf? How is he related to Inigo? Is he Inigo's mother's brother, or is he related to Inigo's father? I think if he were related to Inigo's mother it would call for some awesome conflict within the story. That's usually how I go about thinking up backstories for my characters, but if this is a fandom I could just be spewing useless information.

StoryJunkie, I have crazy dreams like that too! I've written them down, but not really in a story format. Even though my dreams are usually long, drawn out things, that's a great idea to make them into a story! Thanks!

I have come to the part of the story (which is original horror, not fandom) where I need to introduce Draven, the main bad guy, but I'm having trouble. I want to create fear and darkness, a picture of pure evil before he even does anything. I'm not talking about villainy, as in, I'm here to rule the world with bad plots and bad dialogue, more like mature darkness, insanity, and infamy. This is very difficult to word in a story. By this point, readers know that Draven is bad, but it is hard to remain both subtle and powerful. I'm trying for a Lovecraftian approach, but don't want to mimic him, I just admire how he can instill terror with a single image. Draven is an ancient evil who hates werewolves because of a fable that he heard as a child. He thinks that all werewolves are rivals of his species. Draven is a supernatural being completely different from werewolves who can make people insane and do violent acts. He is Inigo's father's older brother, which does cause extreme tension as Inigo's father hates his son for being a seventh child, which means in their culture that he is cursed by the devil to be a monster. Inigo, though instinctively knowing that there is something wrong with Draven, tries to get along with him for his father's sake.

My friend and I were watching episodes of Masters of Horror, when she issued this challenge to me: use plotlines and quotes from each episode to create a fanfic or original work. I will be using this as an original work and gundam wing fanfics, but I thought that it was a neat idea, kind of like a line challenge from hell and can be done for anyone. Of course, the quotes provided can be changed by gender if you are into yaoi or yuri.

1. Chocolate: Plotline: A lonely man/woman begins to experience the senses of another. Driven by a love through their very soul, this person seeks out the one that they are connected to, but discovers that they never really knew anything about this person at all. Quotes:

"And I knew what it felt like to die."

"The first thing that you need to understand is that no man ever loved another peson like I loved him."

"Oh, you can call it murder, that's fine."

"I was so empty, and he was so full."

2. Cigarette Burns: Plotline: a person searches for a film that seems to drive those that get close to it to violent acts. However, the closer he gets to the rare film, the more strange things start to happen.

Quotes:

"Film is magic and in the right hands, a weapon."

"Some films are meant to be seen."

"Something wonderful happens when you point the camera at something terrible. The resulting film takes on power."

3. Deer Woman: first, must be a dark comedy, because if done right, can be hilarious. Plotline: a down on his luck detective must solve a series of murders that border between animal and human. Quite simply, they are impossible and each theory is more ridiculous than the next.

Quotes:

"Her eyes were yellow, like a deer caught in the headlights of your car."

"It started at the groin."

"You see this? Something snapped his penis."

"Maybe the girl beat him to death with a deer leg."

"That's just one of those sentences you never expect to hear."

"The best we have so far is murder by taxidermy."

"Someone gets sliced and diced in a hotel room by a deer and the most you can say is 'hmm?!"

"Get off my roof!"

"She's got, like, deer legs."

"It's woman with deer legs, motive really isn't an issue here!"

"Have you seen her feet?"

no, really, to get the full gloriousness of this episode, you have to watch it. I can only imagine that a fanfic using these quotes would be equally funny no matter how dark you tried to make it. :(

I have several plotbunnies up for adoption... They're mostly for specific fandoms though, I hope that's okay...

First is a Rockman.exe (Megaman Battle Network/Megaman NT Warrior) crossover with Digimon Adventure 02, where Netto becomes infected with a Dark Aura and slowly works to enslave Navis because of his love for one. The Adventure 02 comes in because an older Ken Ichijouji recognizes what's happening, but it can work quite well without the crossover element, I think.

Next is Ryuusei no Rockman (Megaman Star Force) and Code Lyoko, where after the first Ryuusei game War Rock leaves Subaru to do other stuff (which I won't mention because of spoilers), and Subaru's sent to France to stay with an old friend of Subaru's Dad's. From there, Subaru because involved with Lyoko.

And in a somewhat darker vein, there's a Harry Potter crossover with Yami no Matsuei (Descendants of Darkness), where Harry is killed in Japan and adopted into Japan's Shinigami ranks, mostly because of a plot element with there being no Shinigami in Britain. So, naturally, Harry's sent with his partner to investigate.

If anyone wants these plotbunnies, they can PM me and I'll be happy to offer all of the plot details/background information/etc. They can also use them like this, I don't really care, just let me know so I can follow what they do with it.

I have had this one running around in my head, but I can't figure out how it happens. Just Ibiki and Hidan having a conversation about the best techniques for torturing or causing the most pain in a person to make them talk. The first idea was Ibiki interrogating Hidan and Hidan telling him how to do it right and giving him tips. The other one was Orochimaru somehow catching them both and putting them in the same cell to see who breaks who first. Conversation about best techniques to use, and what works for breaking but not killing. I know it is very odd. There never was the intention of pairing them. Just some sort of cracktastick humor. OK Dark humor, torture and all that stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

The movie juno sucked... Just thought I'd tell you XD

Guest vgxxx

Well I've been juggling about a thousand ideas on paper, computer and brain like I'm sure we all do and one of my works I walked away from seems to keep resurfacing. I haven't quite decided on what I'm going to edit in or out but generally its about a sociopath who believes he is working for a form of god, only he believes himself to be that. Abused and brought up in a cesspool of an enviroment he understands little other then violence, except in the case of an old cop he remembers. I've written it so far in diary format starting with his birth and I'm happy with that I am just wondering if I should focus on the sex that occurs more often then not in the story or if I should right it like a form of Fictitious Angst. Toss a few opinions my way friends.

-Alexander J. Bloodrose

The only people afraid to die, are those who've never lived.

• 9 months later...
Guest RainbowianOne

This is one that I've thought of the other day.

I don't know how many here watch the soap opera General Hospital or should I say General Mobspital aka Sonny and his bitches.There was this smoking hot lawyer for the Russian mob named Sasha Donev who was played by Sanda Hess. (She played Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat:Annihilation in case you were curious.)

There is a scene from back in August where she arrives at the apartment of a rival mobster and takes off her shirt. She starts to seduce him. As the rival mobster is brain damaged he didn't sleep with her. (IDIOT!!)

I think it would be interesting if someone were to do a scene where either Jason (The rival mobster) decides to say fuck it and do her like there's no tomorrow. Or she goes to a gay bar and gets it on with some hottie to cure her sexual tension.

Either way it would be a great story.

Ok, I started a plot bunny that I'd had in my head since '86.. Wrote an intro chapter so it'd make 'sense' in the fandom - published it as an open submission story. Sure 'nough - I was FAR from the only one to have the same fantasy! Just no one knew how to lay the initial groundwork in order to keep it from being a Mary Sue...

General gist: human-sized Transformer clones are on the market. Your character buys one - then what happens?

Simple and to the point. Read a few of the miniplots other authors have started. Maybe get inspired to add a miniplot to the tale! Won't leave the link here, but you'll easily find it on my author's page... I love reading the miniplots it inspires!

Something for Either DC or Marvel universes

How about a woman who finds out that she acquires the most dominant powers of the man she has intercourse with?

Quotes:

"What ever happened to just regrets the morning after?"

"Give me one good reason I would want to read another's thoughts."

"You want to save them? Fuck me! Now!"

"When and where did I have sex with a porcupine?"

"You wanna screw something? Here's a Cheerio."

Something for Either DC or Marvel universes

How about a woman who finds out that she acquires the most dominant powers of the man she has intercourse with?

Quotes:

"What ever happened to just regrets the morning after?"

"Give me one good reason I would want to read another's thoughts."

"You want to save them? Fuck me! Now!"

"When and where did I have sex with a porcupine?"

"You wanna screw something? Here's a Cheerio."

Rogue of X-Men has that kind of superpowers, FYI. Not exactly as you describe it, but it's practically the same (absorbing superpowers through skin contact)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Omnipotence.

I was thinking of Star Trek or a few other shows where they run up against beings of pretty much unlimited power, or at least we see no limitations from our POV.

A few times, they give some of this power to mortals to see how they'd use it, how they'd behave with absolute power.

I was wondering about that. Usually, the empowered one may abuse his powers a bit but in the end upholds the moral code of his culture and rejects or loses the power. Or they decide to embrace the power fully and the omnipotent ones take them away where they won't upset the mortals.

They always seem to be rather unimaginative writers on these episodes?

I keep imagining a star trek episode where someone with strong fetish leanings gets such powers. I don't care what fetish. What if Q saw someone's attraction to _(Fill In The Perv)_ in their head, gave them enough power to indulge it at the least whim, and maybe gave that part of their personality a bit of a bump up on the id-ego-subconscious power play?