Click Here!

Existential Game

Shirotaka

Here is how you play:

Say anything, but you cannot say it outright, it must be a vague description of the point you are trying to get accross.

Let me explain.

Say you want to say:

"Lewl I love AFF, dis site is da bomb!"

Here you would type:

Expression of joy followed by general statement of affection for current site ending with an overused colloquialism.

Normally a reply to:

"Lewl I love AFF, dis site is da bomb!"

May be:

"Wat? R u serious?! It suxxors!"

That is not allowed, instead try:

Expression of surprise from previous posters opinion of site followed by firm assertion of the deficient quality of the site.

Understand?

Then let me begin.

Frustrated gesture at piece of technology for not performing adequately. Angry words to emphasize frustration. Plea for help.

(topic inspired by The Existential Flame War's Journal)

Nodding slowly at unseen supplicant to display acknowledgment and sympathetic interest. Raising and lowering of shoulders accompanied by a query intended to encourage clarification of assistance needed.

• 2 months later...

Sudden amusement at the challenge that is the current post topic. Excessively under goes examination of said topic to further decipher if adequately responding and reviving post within the site.

• 3 months later...

A drop of H20 running down the skin covering the upper part of the skull reveals the female I am having a conversation with her exitement at my bold suggestion to participate in the act of reproducing rendered useless by a thin layer of rubber.

Wide eyed shock expressed at the idea that anyone would attempt reproduction when provided with a wealth of information dictating the scent put off by small handed offspring as being akin to that of several cultivated varieties of a plant, having a short stem and leaves formed into a compact, edible head.