Click Here!

In the Land of Aborea

Story Link - http://games.adultfa...hp?no=600087401

Here's a little background for my Tera Online fanfiction. In the Land of Arborea (yes I know I misspelled Arborea in the title) is an AU fanfiction based on the EnmassEntertainment MMO. Because it is mostly an erotica, I had opted to place it in the erotica section of originals. It has since been moved and is now in the RPG section of Games. You truly don't need to know in game names or places to understand the storyline or enjoy it. So feel free to check it out you non-gamers.

The characters I created from the game resemble those in the storyline just to offer a visual and links are listed below. Now if any of you are die hard Tera fans, don't kill me about the lore, as I said this piece is an AU. I started playing the game a few weeks ago, and the first thing I thought was -- these characters look like a yaoi fanfic waiting to happen, and thus "In the Land of Arborea" was born. This was originally supposed to be my version of a one shot, but I've had so much fun writing it that I intend to extend it to about 10 chapters. Essentially, I wanted to stuff as much steamy and smutty yaoi erotica as I could in it, and I hope you enjoy!

P.S. I do apologize for the weird spelling of names but many of the names I wanted for my characters were already taken on the servers, so I had to improvise. Hopefully this won't distract from the storyline.

There is a media file restriction, so will post the first link and you can simply click on the other "Land of Arborea" titles to see the other characters. More characters will be uploaded as the story progresses.

Luceus =

[media]

[/media]

Review Response Chapter 6:

DaC: I had been imagining Laeyla and Traviis' scene together for quite some time. hehe. When I saw how big Traviis' hands are (actually, all human male characters have these inordinately large hands) the wheels starting turning!

As for Traviis and Rosie, I'd not mentioned it before that they were related, because I wanted to leave the 'wow' factor for when Laeyla found out. However, if you recall during Tristtan's rescue, Rosie wanted to help Traviis first when he fell into the pit, but he told her to go help Tristtan instead. That was a hint that their camaraderie ran deeper than mere soldiers.

I'm not going to give anything away too soon, but I will say that Reginaldd's story will be revealed in the upcoming chapters that will include a flashback with a young Reginaldd. And that's all for now, talk to you soon!

Review Response Chapter 7:

DaC: I used to watch basketball back when Michael Jordan played, but since then I haven't really been interested in it. Sorry to hear your Celtics lost.

Now, as for Lycineus; he is very stubborn as you can tell from the conversation with Luceus. And it wasn't so much what they had to do to survive that bothered him, it was more so the fact they kept it secret for three months before finally telling him.

I won't give anything away, but Luceus does have a plan which is why he plead guilty. Whether or not it will pay off remains to be seen. That is for Chapter 8 which you shouldn't expect until sometime next week. I'm going to be all tied up this weekend. Hmm, that sounded kinda of naughty. LoL, don't mind me.

And yes, clearly Reginaldd altered the recording from Tristtan. If you'll recall the following sentences at the end of the scene.

Only for the first time did Reginaldd believe that he may have gone to far. He'd not witnessed his son weep like that in a long time. However, the feeling lasted all of a few seconds before he once again took firm hold of the belief that he was doing the right thing. He left the parlor to locate the com-healer. There was one thing left to do before that message could be sent.

Once again, thanks for all your support and I'll talk to you later! =)

pupette: thank you for your review and your re-assurance that you are still reading. It was my concern when the story was first moved from originals that those who had been following it would have lost track of it. I know hits are not the best way to gauge who's reading, one person can create 10 or 50 hits on a story in a single day, hits even accrue when I personally look at the story on the site. But here's a little food for thought. In the first 3 days that it was in originals, it received 1100 hits. Since it's been in games for a little over 10 days, only 200 more. I'm not expecting my readers to review every single chapter, I myself think that would be an unreasonable request. Not that I would mind it at all if a reviewer wishes to tell me how he or she feels after each chapter.

And I'm not an author, in the sense that I'm not published. I don't make money from this, the only satisfaction I get in that sense is reviews. This story has been up for two weeks, and there are seven chapters which are not short and I didn't have any surplus chapters going into this. So it took a lot of time and effort on my part to get these chapters out as fast as I did. I had intended for this to be a one shot, which my version would have still been at least three chapters but it's gone way beyond that.

Also, here's the deal pupette, I do write because I like to. When I first started writing I didn't expect anyone else to be able to read my work. The reason being, when I was a teenager I didn't have a computer for a very long time. Which meant I would write in bound books with pencils. Basically I was scandalized by what I was writing at that age. And I couldn't imagine anyone including adults reading the sex scenes that I was coming up with as an underage teen. But let's fast forward, I get my own computer and I become aware of sites like these and I still don't publish a single thing. It wasn't until 08 that I began uploading stories on this site and fanfiction.net when I was already in my late twenties. If you read my author's note for Survival which was the first story I uploaded, I mentioned it had been completed and on my hard drive for several months.

So, what I'm leading up to is that writing is the draw for me, not what comes after. Because if it wasn't then I would have abandoned "In the Land of Arborea" right after it got moved to what was basically 'no man's land.' But I am passionate about this story, the characters are the reason I'd decided to flesh it out into 10 full chapters. Do I really want to spend a lot of time on something I'm receiving limited feedback from? Honestly no. I have another unfinished story on fanfiction.net that is waiting for me (along with those reviewers) to return my attention to it. And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to write you a book about this. But I hope it helps you understand where I'm coming from.

Review Response Chapter 9 -

Dac: The week of the fast uploads, I was on vacation. Such is not the case anymore. I can't guarantee two or more uploads a week, it may very well slow down to one as I reach near the end of the story. I do have someone in mind to pair Saeylas up with, I'm hoping you'll like my choice.

Also, I think I know why you thought Tristtan's hair was longer. In the opening scene where Luceus was holding him upside down, I mentioned that his hair swept the floor or something like that. Well I'll be editing that, for some reason I assumed if he was upside down that his hair would come down quite a bit, but certainly not enough to sweep the floor since Luceus is six feet tall. Really, Tristtan's hair is the length that is featured in the video. It's clearly not as long as Juleus' or Saeylas.

Stromrider: Thank you so much for letting me know someone else is reading! A strange thing happened with my hits and votes, they like doubled in the space of a few days and I don't know if that was some type of bug. But it just didn't make sense that I'd get 40 more votes and a thousand more hits but zero new reviewers. /shrug. Well, I'm glad you like the story. And I do promise if I don't complete it by the end of this month, I should be wrapping it up by next month.

Review Responses Chapter 10:

Monet: Thank you for your review. I get where you're coming from, this whole trying to be sexy and seductive may be a bit new for Tristtan, but he's got a lot on the line here.

DaC: my ever loyal reviewer. =) Juleus is not as yet on the radar of the group investigating the Stanhope's. But eventually he will be. After you read Chapter 11 you'll realize that he'll be gunning for Tristtan. And I may consider writing a one shot on Tristtan and Luceus' meeting, but no promises as yet.

Review Responses Chapter 11:

DaC: I think you've mixed up Saeylas' mother Telene with Luceus' mother Stella. Both women are deceased and are in no way, shape or form related. Traviis comment was due to Lektus' supposition that Laeyla may have had an affair with Lucues' father, Winstone. Make a little bit more sense now?

Next Upload Date: July 24h 2012 - this coming Tuesday, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Edited by Concepcion33

Guest dazedandconfused

Hey there, did you know that In the Land of Aborea is now missing or has been deleted? I checked the games subdomain but it's not there either.

Hey there, did you know that In the Land of Aborea is now missing or has been deleted? I checked the games subdomain but it's not there either.

It's been hidden, I will re-upload it today I'm guessing in the Games MISC category if there is one since I'm certain there is no section for Tera Online. Will edit this post and let you know when I do so. The only issue I'll have is some edits I'd made to the upload which I didn't make to the original copy of the story, so my upload will probably have those same errors in it again. But don't fret, you'll get to read more about Luceus and Tristtan. =)

EDIT: The story is back up in the Misc Video Games/ RPG > Slash/Yaoi Male/Male> If the other chapters are not added back, as they promised to move my views and hits and votes to the new one, then I'll re-upload those in the next twenty-four hours. Chapter 4 should be ready by this weekend.

Edited by Concepcion33

Guest dazedandconfused

Oh my lord, "Thank you"! I was so worried that it had gone to no man's land never to be seen again. I will continue to watch for updates in the games section. I am looking forward to Saturday's update! :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
What screenname do you write under at fanfiction.net? I searched but couldn't find you. :wow:

DaC, my stories over on fanfiction.net are really a different animal altogether from what I write here. First of all, I only write Het on that site, and second there is very little to no sex in those stories. So basically, what you like about my stories here, you may or may not care for them on that site.

Edited by Concepcion33

Guest dazedandconfused

I can't wait to see who you pair Saeylas up with and I bet that Luceus won't let anyone else hurt him now that he is on the road to recovery except for his memory. DaC

Guest dazedandconfused

I was wondering and think I already asked this question in a review but would you consider writing a short side story or one-shot of how Tristtan and Luceus first met and what they thought of each other? :dancegirl2:

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.