Click Here!

Advertisement

Acal

I only posted what I did in an attempt to bring it to the attention of Admins, I did not mean any disrespect. I just know how easily posts a few days old can get overlooked (I tend to do so without even meaning to all the time in the Forum Games) and saw there was no response to Acal on the thread.

I would have PMed an admin but the laptop has been having a conniption fit and going haywire when I try.

My apologies, was only trying to help. ^^

I, for one, accept that apology because the action had a good intention.

To answer your question - off-site linking is only allowed under special circumstances.

For example, if you're writing a sequel to a non-adult fic, you can link the fic in question via an AN at the beginning.

This is also allowed if you're writing a companion piece to someone else's fic. It's only fair to give that person credit.

If you have a specific image that is related to the fic, you can provide the link in an AN.

These circumstances are special because you're not attempting to advertise a rival or take traffic away from AFF. You're providing links to material that relates to the fic you've posted on AFF so that the readers can have a fuller experience.