Click Here!

Looking for a good beta

Acal

I have both my stories posted and i would love to have somebody to help me with the grammar side of things.

Fandom: Original - Erotica/Sex

Warnings/Questionable content - Vampirism (not real vampirism thats just weird) Bondage

Fandom: Stargate Atlantis

Characters: Teyla, Lorne and Sheppard. 4 OCs

Warnings/Questionable content - Bondage, Non-con (smallish not exactly rape but not exactly consential either)

What you want your beta to do: Grammar Nazi perferable, i really suck at sentences and grammar, already have several stories posted. Australian timezone perferable but can work with any timezone

• 1 month later...

Hi Acal,

Are you still looking for a beta? I've watched both SG-1 and Atlantis (altho I've missed a few of the newer eps) so I'm familiar with the show and characters. Altho I'm no English major, I have pretty solid spelling and grammar skills. I have 2 fic's posted to AFF (click my penname to see them) if you need some references. Also I'm familiar with basic spelling differences between American and British(Aussie) English (yep, I'm a Yank) like colour/color, realise/realize, whilst/while and things like ring/call, lift/elevator, torch/flashlight, boot/trunk.

I'm in the Pacific Timezone (US west coast), but I'm not online for long periods or specific times so I don't know if I can be available for IM. It would probably work best if you email your story to me and then I can 'go Nazi' on it (lol) and send it back. If that's okay with you...?

You can reach me at satinjazzdolls (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks!