Click Here!

Looking to Beta: Harry Potter, Evangelion, Weiss Kreuz, etc.

elementalwitch

The Potterverse is my preference but I will beta for lots of series, including Evangelion, Weiss Kreuz, Fushigi Yuugi, Tenchi Muyo, Battle Athletes, and Trigun. If you are able to share the series with me (give me time to watch and enjoy) and it is readily available on a service like netflix, I am willing to expland my repertiore to beta more series.

I will work with het, slash m/m and f/f as well as group pairings, but in general I prefer m/m. I am okay with self harm/drug fics, character death, abuse, severe angst, mpreg, AU, etc. I'm able to handle just about any warnings, with a few exceptions. I would prefer no incest. I also really don't like beastiality, with the caveat of perhaps human transformation- but no animals, necrophilia, things like that. I can handle just about anything else.

As far as expereince goes, I have quite a bit, online and in print. I have a couple degrees that lend themselves towards technical writing so I do a lot of journal publications and peer reviews. I also write a lot of poetry and prose for anthology publication or for magazines. I would say that my favorite, though, has to to be writing for sites online. I tend to have things published for naughty sites, and it brings in a little spare cash for the holidays. Those stories tend to be m/m or m/m/f and do wuite well. I usually wind up adapting plots to photo shoots done by pay to view websites and write accompanying stories.

I have a background in English, and I know some German and French, though not enough to be fluent in either of the latter two languages.

And I believe in the Oxoford Comma.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.