Click Here!

AU/AR Buffy The Vampire Slayer Threesome/Moresome Request!

MissWritesAlot

Hello!

I am currently on the hunt for an experienced Beta reader familiar with at least the basics of the Buffy Universe - seeing as this story is widely AU/AR, extensive knowledge is not required, but the more experience one has with the universe in all, the better! I expect a potential Beta to give honest and detailed critiques, offer constructive criticism, and of course, offer suggestions for improvement. I simply need an extra pair of eyes to capture those elusive little typos, and a patient person to bounce ideas and whatnot off of.

As I previously mentioned, this is a SERIES, solely based in the Buffy the Vampire Universe - it is undecided whether or not any characters appearing in the Angel series that have NOT made appearances in the Buffy series will appear or not, but I'd have to say probably not, no matter how much I adore Lorne and Fred. <3 This story revolves around a Threesome/Moresome theme involving Willow/Evil!Oz/Angel[us]/Spike/Drusilla/Darla. I like to think it's an original and interesting theme, and it's most definitely rated Adult++. But never fear, it's not simply smut and sick sex - it's got an actual plot, and all my sex scenes will endeavor to be tasteful. Your delicate sensibilities are relatively safe, as I'm not into overly kinky things! However, to those inquiring minds, these are some things that will most likely appear in my story at some point: 3Plus, Abuse, Anal, AFFO, Angst, Anthro, BDSM, Bi, Bigotry, BP, Contro, CR, D/s, Dom, DP, Exhib, F/F, Fet, Fingering, F/D, H/C, HJ, Humil, MC, M/F, M/s, MCD, MiCD, OC, Oral, Other, Racist, RapeFic, Rim, S&M, SH, Slave, Solo, Spank, Tent, TF, Tort, Toys, UST, Violence, Voy, WIP.

Not all of these may appear, but I listed all the ones I thought I could do to be on the safe side!

If you would like to send me an example of your previous work, that is fine, but not necessary.

For those of you interested in previewing what you might be working with, please see here:

http://buffy.adultfa...hp?no=600092007

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.