Click Here!

Searching for a SS/HG fanfic involving Hermione as an apprentice...

Guest DariaDion

Guest DariaDion

Alright, the fanfic featured:

-Hermione living with Snape, Molly and Minerva disapprove, as they see her as a single witch and worry about what it will do to her reputation to live with on older man,

-There are overtones of a Dominant Snape and Submissive Hermione relationship, including rules like sleeping nude.

-Harry and Ginny are getting married; SS/HG voyeurism after the wedding. Hermione gets ill during Ginny's dress fitting.

-Snape hosts a visiting Potions Mistress names Gretchen, who turns out to be a lesbian. Hermione is obscenely jealous of Snape and Gretchen's perceived relationship.

-There's a scene where they are unpacking boxes and Snape has records, I think the Beatles, if I remember correctly.

-There's a rather raunchy scene at the Harry/Ginny dinner party.

Can you help me find this fic?

I think I know this fic, but let's make sure. Here's what I remember.

In the beginning of the story, Hermione decides that she wants Snape. She goes up to him and tells him that they should be together. He thinks she has a crush on him that it's a phase she'll out grow. He make rules for her to follow thinking she'll get tired of them and leave, but she doesn't. He doesn't have sex with her but tells her to take her clothes off in front of him. This one time while he was brewing potions he told her to keep her skirt up so he can see her naked down there. I remember the chapter about Gretchen, the lesbian, and Hermione being jealous.

Is this the same fic?

• 7 years later...
On 5/24/2012 at 5:22 AM, Izzy said:

I think I know this fic, but let's make sure. Here's what I remember.

In the beginning of the story, Hermione decides that she wants Snape. She goes up to him and tells him that they should be together. He thinks she has a crush on him that it's a phase she'll out grow. He make rules for her to follow thinking she'll get tired of them and leave, but she doesn't. He doesn't have sex with her but tells her to take her clothes off in front of him. This one time while he was brewing potions he told her to keep her skirt up so he can see her naked down there. I remember the chapter about Gretchen, the lesbian, and Hermione being jealous.

Is this the same fic?

I know this thread is dead and so I may not get a response and it has been so long that you may not remember the story but I am looking for this fic if you have anything further info you can remember 

• 5 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.