Kevin Smith poll for a story

Guest Knorg

Would you Snowball Kevin Smith?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you Snowball Kevin Smith?

• Yes
    • No

Hi,

Following a discussion with some folks it's been pointed out that wikipedia credits the director Kevin Smith with popularising the term snowballing for cumswapping.

This poll is an attempt to find out what are the chances of somebody unexpectedly spitting semen into Kevin Smith's mouth after orally stimulating his penis. If it appears that this is a realistic scenario then I shall probably take the time to write a story on it.

I realise that within the world of adult fanfiction and even the sometimes contentious sub-genre arena of real person fiction there is often little true need for realism, however when dealing with celebrities I like to make an effort, where possible.

Thank you for taking the time to vote in this poll, and for any comments or feedback you have on such a story.

Knorg Knorgssson,

Banned in 150 countries worldwide.

Hell yeah!

Kevin Smith is a cutie. Looks all cuddly and stuff like that. blush.gif

I've had at least one fella who enjoyed the taste of his own semen, whether or not it was in my mouth. Though I've never really heard the term used outside of the movie until now. Don't really even remember the line.

The first time I watched a man lick his own cum off his fingers like it was chocolate sauce I found it a bit surreal. But, I got over it.

Anywho...If I've delivered my end, the recipient has no cause to fuss about a little leftover the next time we swap spit. I don't fuss when the situation is the other way around even though that's not exactly my favorite flavor. angel.gif

Write it and I'll read it!

Depends on which Kevin Smith you are looking to snowball.

There is at least two or three Kevin Smiths out there.

There is Kevin Smith of Hercules and Xena fame - sadly, he is deceased. I would fuck him if he was alive.

And there are two others that I am not familar with and yet I have heard about them.

Beth

He died on a set of a movie that he was working on and he was doing his own stunts for it and from the news article detailing his passing, he was doing some off camera stunts with couple of people watching him, not with a crew there, fell and hit part of the wall or something and was fatally injured. He left a wife and two kids I believe.

But for the Kevin Smith of this poll, I wouldn't snowball him. Talk with him yes, snowball no.

Beth

Wow. I had no idea Kevin Smith was dead...

He was (in addition to many other thigns of course) Silent Bob right?

Wrong Kevin Smith.

Silent Bob = Kevin Smith, originator of the term "Snowballing." As far as I'm aware he's still alive and kicking. He's cute in a sort of cuddly-someone I might actually meet and get laid by-kind of way. Wicked sense of humor and comfortable with his own sexuality or he wouldn't do the sort of comedy he does...I might drool over Ben Affleck or Matt Damon, but you'd be more likely to find me in "Silent Bob's" dressing room. (Not that either is a very big possibility...like approaching zero likelihood...) blush.gif

The Kevin Smith who died on a movie set was the hunk who played Ares, god of War in the Hercules/Xena television series. Darn...I didn't know he was dead...I just looked it up. Bummer. crying.gif

BTW: Like your siggie Knorg...It was very enlightening. thumbsup.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.