Click Here!

Kagome/Sesshoumaru both in the past and the present

Timeflys

Its been a LOONGGG time since I read this so sorry in advanced if this makes no since.

Kagome meets Sesshoumaru in her time. But she's not really sure its him at first so she stalks him. They end up hit it off (sorta). She returns to the past and the old Sesshoumaru smells himself on her and wants to know whats going on. Kagome is forced to return to her time and the well is sealed shut forever, but Sesshoumaru vows to wait for her and he does meeting her in her real-time.

He does not however stop her from going to the past because that was how their romance started, even though he know that it would hurt her when the well was blocked.

There's a grown-up Shippu in the future, and a reincarnated InuYasha too. And I think it might have one an award(?)

Any Ideas?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest TimeFlys

Thanks for trying Guest_Portugeezer_* but unfortunately that wasn't it. It was however written around the same time- Cause I remeber seeing this one updating too...

Anyone else?

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It is Midnight Meets Moonlight. I also think the one on fanfiction is edited for content so if you want to read the smut, here is the link to the mediaminer story which is the uncut version. I searched for it on aff but came up with nada so media miner it is.

Uncut Midnight Meets Moonlight

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.