Click Here!

fat fetish or Chest hair fetish

Dark Serpent Cat

I would really like a Harry Potter fanfic where Harry has a fetish for fat and/or hairy chested men and ends up having sex with those type of men.

Characters I would like to see Harry be with at least once

Hairy fetish

Vernon

Hagrid

Fenrir

excetra

Firenze

Fat fetish

Vernon

Dudley

Hagrid

Slughorn

Crabb and Goyle

Excetra

Also has to be realistic when it comes to Vernon/Harry or Dudley/Harry basically with Harry sickened by the fact he gets hard looking at them and they somehow find out and fuck Harry. Harry would be more accepting of Hagrid but he would also be more embarrassed and afraid so he would keep it secret until it was found out. Oh and maybe Malfoy is Jealous because he wants Harry and

1) Reveals Harry's secret after Harry rejects him

or

2) Brews a potion to change his looks

• 1 month later...
Guest Dena.Gray

While I can understand the incestuous squick of Vernon and Dudley (even though not really incest, they're still family) does Harry have to be repulsed by fat? Most people I know turned on by large bodies don't find it abnormal or disgusting, they find it perfectly normal. Harry would have grown up with it in the household as an ideal, so "realistically" he wouldn't be repulsed by it, but rather, he would be repulsed by their personalities. Petunia is described as being a worse person to Harry, I believe, and she's "skinny", as well as Harry having a poor body image in the first book for being scrawny. Do you think this would be an agreeable line of thinking for what you're looking for?

Yes when I first mentioned Harry being repulsed it wasn't because the Dursley's were fat but because of who they are.

However even if it started at Hogwarts with Hagrid, Harry would still freak out but not as much.

The reason Harry would still freak out with Hagrid, though not repulsed by the idea, is because of multiple things

First is the fact that he is a teenager who just realized he was gay which is scary even when you have an accepting family, which we know Harry does not.

Then there is the fact that Hagrid is an important friend who Harry doesn't want to lose and is afraid of losing if he tells him.

Then there is the Dursley's because even though I want Vernon and Dudley to have sex with Harry, they were still bigoted towards gay people.

The reason I think that is because, in my mind, Vernon is one of those "Thou Protest too much" closeted gays who can't accept their gay for some reason and constantly spout smear campaigns against the gay community.

Finally there is the fact that all Harry wanted was to be normal and Harry is worried because, traditionally, it isn't considered normal to be attracted to larger men compared to guys like Draco Malfoy. I know there are some who worry about this when they first realized they're attracted to larger men because I was and there is the ridicule he would probably face from Malfoy and others that would scare him a little bit.

Speaking of Malfoy, I may not want Draco to be with Harry but I would love for Draco to have a crush on Harry and be jealous/furious when he learns Harry is gay but likes fat men, it would also be hilarious if Draco, trying to win Harry, starts to and fails at various attempts to attract Harry including making himself fat. That however is more for comedic relief, like when someone puts a small, comedic side story at the bottom of a chapter or something

Edited by Dark Serpent Cat

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Nina Lewis

i'd like to do this with harry/fenrir I'm not sure how I'd work the plot but at some point i think remus will find out and become VERY upset with them, it may evolve into a threesome though, if you dont mind that of course

Well as I am a male harem lover and slut Harry lover of course I wouldn't mind, besides not enough Fenrir/Remus/Harry fanfic

However this challenge was mostly aimed for more then one character on the lists I gave and for Harry to be a sort of slut or have a harem with those guys. Even so I would still love the threesome

i'd like to do this with harry/fenrir I'm not sure how I'd work the plot but at some point i think remus will find out and become VERY upset with them, it may evolve into a threesome though, if you dont mind that of course

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.