Click Here!

How Big Is Too Big?

Guest The Lurker

Given the surgery of today, how big is too big?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Given the surgery of today, how big is too big?

• D cup
    • E cup
    • AA cup
    • BB cup
    • CC cup
    • DD cup
    • EE cup
    • If they are natural, it don't matter
    • I don't know

I never had big boobs. Growing up I was barely an "A" cup but after having two kids I now wear a "C" cup and I am very happy with that. With my last baby I got up to being a "D" and I was really happy because I never had them before and my husband told me that my boobs were too big. It made me feel better to know that my husband does not want my boobs to get any bigger. :lol:

Well, as some people here are saying, I think it all depends on personal preference. If your breasts are giving you problems, I think that's a great indicator that you probably need breast reduction. Growing up I was a very early bloomer, which not only made me uncomfortable with myself, but also made my body look disproportionate. Now I'm 5'2", 105 pounds with D cups, but I got them back when I was around 12 or 13. Back then I received a LOT of attention from all the little pubescent boys, and I admit that, at first, I was flattered, but now that I've grown into my body and look more proportionate, thus I don't always have the problem of guys staring at my chest and not my face (not to mention that most guys I knew have to look down at me anyway). Right now I'm perfectly happy with my body shape and what size breasts I have, but I can see how going either way can make you feel uncomfortable or inadequate.

However, I think part of the whole "guys looking at girls' chest and not their face" thing can actually be seen as flattering to some girl. I know someone who has around DDD cups and she complains all the time about how she has back problems and how she hates how big they are, but she normally wears very, very, very low cut shirts or very revealing corsets and she talks about her problems when our guy friends are around. Despite all of her complaining, I think she likes the attention she gets when she points out how "too big" her breasts are.

Currently I am a 38 F getting into a G... I hate it... though in my own way I love them too...

Becuse I'm a little bigger than most girls its fits my body type, but the indentations on my shoulders are horrible.

I'd love to get a reduction after I have kids and breast feed, shrinking them down to a nice D...

And whn it comes to other females I'd say they have to be properly porportioned. When you have tiny boobs a a big butt... YUCK... When you have HUGE knockers and a tiny buttt... YUCK...

I love the hour glass and that's what I look for...

Oh... and from what I've found out they can continue to grow into adult hood... My Aunt's didn't stop growing till she was 36 and it's looking the same for me... ~sighs~

• 2 months later...

I have DD's and couldn't imagine having anything less. I love my boobs and have never had back problems. I don't mind people looking at them although one time I was in a supermarket and a lady actually ATTACKED me, screaming 'My husband is staring at your breasts!!'

Quite funny when I think about it now. But I wouldn't swap them for the world. If they got smaller I think I'd be really sad. The only issue is that if I have a shirt with a logo or picture on the front it can get a bit stretched! haha But that's a small thing to give up for being happy with them :rolleyes:

I'm C34 personally. Big boobs are a turn off for me, when I say big I mean bazooka type boobs. When I watch hentai, I can't get into it if the girl's boobs are too big like in 'Blue Eyes'. My friend had I boobs, I kid you not. Eventually, she had to get major reduction because of back problems and is now an E cause they couldn't take off anymore tissue. I like boobs that can fit in your hands, not ones that can smother you in your sleep.

Guest skittles08
Unfortunately when I was a little girl praying for big boobs I forgot to ask for perky. =(

LOL same here! :rolleyes:

I am a 40D and I'm okay with that size because, luckily, they haven't caused me any back problems yet. But I really hate it when guys stare at my chest. This one time I was in a gas station, my mom was outside getting gas and I went to get us drinks and snacks because we were going out of town and the creepy gas station attendant kept staring at my chest when I went to pay for my stuff. He actually had the gall to ask me my bra size. I bitched him out a great deal and left. There wasn't anyone else in there so I just wanted to get the hell out of there because I was seriously freaked out.

If they block the TV during sex, that's good.

If they block the TV after sex, that's too big.

Oh, wait. Are we talking human? 'Cause i write for Lilliput and Brobdingrag fandom...?

Then, like, a thimble is too big, but a hot-air-balloon is not enough.

I'm C34 personally. Big boobs are a turn off for me, when I say big I mean bazooka type boobs. When I watch hentai, I can't get into it if the girl's boobs are too big like in 'Blue Eyes'. My friend had I boobs, I kid you not. Eventually, she had to get major reduction because of back problems and is now an E cause they couldn't take off anymore tissue. I like boobs that can fit in your hands, not ones that can smother you in your sleep.

Amen to that.

As a female who constantly plays DDR and exercises, having 42D's is a pain in the freaking ass. My girlfriend loves them but personally if I could take a pin and deflate them I would. I remember when me and older sister were younger and she would always ask me for some of my boobs (Where I had a lot she had, well... nothing) and I told her if I could I would but I can't.

Damn you twins!!!

Amen to that.

As a female who constantly plays DDR and exercises, having 42D's is a pain in the freaking ass. My girlfriend loves them but personally if I could take a pin and deflate them I would. I remember when me and older sister were younger and she would always ask me for some of my boobs (Where I had a lot she had, well... nothing) and I told her if I could I would but I can't.

Damn you twins!!!

Your boobs? Your girlfriend? Lesbian?

yay ^-^

Lesbians are just awesome, and to go back on topic: small boobs are cute but at least one of the girls in a lesbian couple should have medium/big boobs.

IMO at least, I may just be insane xD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jullians

Mine is B :blink:

And so is my mother's... and my aunt's.. and etc.

I wish mine were C. coz it's my favourite :unsure:

My friend has D and i guess it's nice too.

But above.... no thank you, it's too much:/

A few years ago I was around a DDD, which was just way too big -- it's hard being 14 and having middle-aged men leering at your chest all the time. I lost some weight and went down to a DD... well, one breast did. The other decided to remain a DDD, which was, as you can probably imagine, really really tough to deal with, as there's no way to find a proper bra that completely fits. I had a breast reduction a year ago, thank god, and now i'm down to a C, which is absolutely perfect for me. In terms of 'how big is too big,' I think it's definitely up to personal preference -- if they're hurting your back and making life difficult in general (impossible to find a bra or shirt that fit), then I think that qualifies as 'too big.'

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.