Click Here!

How Big Is Too Big?

Guest The Lurker

Given the surgery of today, how big is too big?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Given the surgery of today, how big is too big?

• D cup
    • E cup
    • AA cup
    • BB cup
    • CC cup
    • DD cup
    • EE cup
    • If they are natural, it don't matter
    • I don't know

Guest The Lurker

I am a naturally well made female, and to me, even my own size is too big. Not going into the size here but trust me, from an A cup when I was a teen, mine are huge.

I had an A cup when I was 14 years old and when I was 18, I was already nearing the DD cups. Now at age 37, I am a 44DD boobed woman and have taken over my mom's nickname of Bunker hills, the nick the kids at school gave to her when she was younger.

Beth

I wish I were a DD...Mine are ridiculous.

I'm a 44 G or H depending on the brand. I haven't been a DD since I was about 12. I haven't seen my feet since the fifth grade, I think. Urgh... I hate Dolly Parton...She was the bane of my existence in 4-6th grades.

I think only someone who has never had big boobs would actually pay money to get bigger than a D. They come with back, shoulder, and neck pain, limited choice of wardrobe, and depressingly utilitarian undergarments.

I don't want a 'vette for my midlife crisis -- I want a breast reduction. One more baby, then I'm seeing a plastic surgeon!

Unless we're talking about cup sizes from the arse-end of the alphabet, I'd say it's very individual where the line goes. Unlike the well endowed ladies who posted before me, I'm a towering amazon of a female with B cup, so I guess that I can admit to appreciating a pair of knockers more substantial than my barely-a-handfuls. laugh.gif

Of course, if we're talking about the plastic surgery aspect, a badly done boob job is nothing but a badly done boob job, no matter which way you lok at it. But still, I'd say that for me, the line goes around DD, depending on the build of the woman. wink.gif

Sometimes the woman doesn't expect to have DD cups, but if her genes say that her mother has them, most likely they will be passed to the daughter which in my case is true.

My mom had 34 DD till old age reduced them to 24 C.

I am still 44 DD.

Beth

I'm happy with my size as a B, but I wouldn't want them any bigger.

Although I am rather pleased every time my period is approaching and water retention gives me (sore, but) massive tits. Now I know what the 'man admiring his weiner in the mirror' thing is all about.

It hurts if I run or pogo and I'm not wearing a bra (my boyfriend and I like our techno. Don't ask), so they're every bit as big as I want them to be, really.

• 4 weeks later...

My problem was always how they created pain when I'd do things like ride my horse, play baseball, stuff like that. For an ACTIVE woman, anything overly large is inconvenient and can be physically painful. I agree with that anything over a C is too large, simply because of the comfort factor. One thing I did/do though, is double bra (sport bra over the support bra) when running, riding, that sort of thing. It helps a quite a bit.

Okay since I voted and apparently didn't say anything I'll have to wing it cause I don't remember what I said smile.gif

Speaking as someone who is a C cup, I can honestly say it's big enough! I'm 5'8 and it suits me, a D cup would be nice, but we can't always get what we want! (Damn!)

Anything over a D sounds like pain. I know I have a little bit of lower back pain, but it's mostly from carrying my boobs and my huge butt! LOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...
It's almost impossible to find comfortable bras, running is absolutely terrible, and if one more guy talks to my boobs instead of my face I'm going to smack them one.

I feel your pain. I finally got some tanks with super high necklines to wear under everything to keep men's eyes away from that area. Mine are 38F and up until several months ago, when they started selling my size at Lane Bryants, there was only one hole in the wall lingerie shop in this town that sold them. And before that, nothing. I went through half my life wearing an ill-fitting bra because nobody sold my size. What is wrong with these people? There are many women with huge chests that need bras! And you don't sell them? What the f@#$%&g hell!? Are we just not aloud to live because we have massive gazungas??? Our boobs are so big they are afraid to have us in their stores because they think that if we turn around too fast one of our boobs may slap another customer in the face??? WTF!?

Anyways, if I can't get them down by loosing some weight and doing some push ups, I may have to get reduction surgery. Chronic severe neck pain and all that.

Yeah... I have no idea what's too big anymore. I've seen breasts on women that were bigger than half of their body. They had to CARRY them. THAT seriously disturbs me, but if they did that to themselves, then who am I to say anything?

I'm pretty big myself, but I'm natural.

I'd have to say if it's natural, then maybe it isn't such a big deal.

if one more guy talks to my boobs instead of my face I'm going to smack them one

I hear ya. At work (this is about 18 years ago now) had that happen AGAIN, so what I did was put my finger under the guy's chin, poked him so he raised his damn head and then told him that I would appreciate it if he spoke to may FACE and not to my boobs. Needless to say, it embarrassed the hell out of him. Especially because his WIFE was standing right next to him. laugh.gif

LAST year (again this was at work), I had some kid (I can say that, even though this one is in his early 20's) who I can tell you for certain is younger than my oldest son, who asked me "how much to see the twins?". At first I had no idea what he was talking about (had never heard that reference for THOSE before), then he ...urmm.... explained a bit more. Needless to say, I let him HAVE it. Asked him how he'd feel if someone did that to his mother, and pointed out that I am more than old enough to be HIS. At that point, after having a bit of a shit fit, I then threw him out of the store.

Yeah, it gets tiresome when all people can do is look at chest level dry.gif and no higher.

• 3 weeks later...

I am 130lbs with natural double D's and it hurts my feelings that people think that's too big in the the poll. It's not MY fault, you know. I would've been happy if they stopped growing at B cups, but nooooooooo...

Sigh.

I'm glad I'm 21 and married now. Why? Because he has good health insurance and I'm gonna get these things off me faster than you can say, "Supercalifragilisticexpialidoceous." :-)

LAST year (again this was at work), I had some kid (I can say that, even though this one is in his early 20's) who I can tell you for certain is younger than my oldest son, who asked me "how much to see the twins?". At first I had no idea what he was talking about (had never heard that reference for THOSE before), then he ...urmm.... explained a bit more. Needless to say, I let him HAVE it. Asked him how he'd feel if someone did that to his mother, and pointed out that I am more than old enough to be HIS. At that point, after having a bit of a shit fit, I then threw him out of the store.

You could always take it as a way to inflate your ego DemonGoddess061. You must be beautiful if you can catch the eye of a 20 year old, but you're more than old enough to be his mom. Would it be crossing the like to mention the word "milf"? Teehee. Just kidding. Hehe. But I really am sure you're beautiful.

Edited by SummerRayne

I really don't know. I don't know when they get painful and for me to like them it really depends on the type of woman they're on. I mean, I'd hate them this big on some other girl, but this just looks awesome.

QQohMqvhF.jpg

Unfortunately when I was a little girl praying for big boobs I forgot to ask for perky. =(

I used to do push-ups and they looked fabulous, but after the beginning of my physical problems my body just went to hell. This is the month I am going to ask my doctor if breast reduction surgery is right for me; it could be why I'm having so many problems in the first place.

I'm scarred. I hate surgery. I cried like a baby after they pulled my wisdom teeth . . .

Guest XiaoYun

Actually, there is nothing good about big boobs... I have big boobs and I am actually having problems with it... I cant buy the clothes I wan all because of my boobs and I really wish that it will shrink to the size that i desire! pinch.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MortiferLascivio

I'm smaller than an A cup. I can't find bras that fit me because they're all too big. I wouldn't mind an A or B cup though. Anything bigger than that for my body structure would be too big.

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer women who are natural, but if they are naturally big and don't want to be, I am fine with them having it reduced. I am totally not attracted to fake breasts because most of the time they aren't porportioned right to the womans body and look gross to me; unless the woman has lopsided breasts and had corrective surgery to even their breasts out than I am fine with that because the surgery was needed. There is no point in having fake breasts I think unless it is for that reason alone in my opinion. >_>;

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.