Click Here!

Wicked Ways review replies

This is where I reply to all reviews to my story, Wicked Ways.

The summary and warnings:

Harry is a creature that no one has heard of before, a Slashib. A slashib is a very sexual being. He might have long hair and a slender build, like a girl, but he is a dominant being. He just has to find his new mates before sixth year ends

3Plus,AFFO,B-Mod,D/s,DP,Fingering,HJ,Inc,M/M,Minor2,MPreg,Solo,WIP

Link to the first chapter:

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095772

Please leave a review on the story, and I'll reply here asap. Thanks.

Kitkatislovely: Thanks. I'm glad you like the story. I'm going to work on it tonight.

bill560682: You said, "you wish suggested pairings i would think harry/collin/dennis since this is starting 6th year harry would have been able to spend most if not all of 4th and 5th year having sex with them and no one would have cared, since collin and dennis have spent thier whole time at hogwarts following harry around no one would think twice about about them following him up to the dorms every night. if anyone did think about it they would mearly think the two are hoping to catch harry in the shower so they can get a picture to wank off to. an how you could start this is to have most of the house go home during christmas holiday right after the yule ball, have harry be in a bit of a bad mode and the creevey brothers offer to do ANYTHING to cheer him up."

You really want those two to be in his harem, don't you? That's not exactly how I'll do it, if I put your suggestion in the story. Thanks for reviewing!

Edited by Morbid_and_Sexy

Guest Tachimaru

Tachimaru: thanks! You're my first reviewer! I'm so happy. I'll start writing the second chapter tonight. Ciao!

i was glad to be your frist reviewer it's just like i said i love the story concept :rofl: .....oh and by the way if you and add in the malfoy men that would be fabulous. :dancegirl2:

bill560682: Thanks for your other reviews. 1. I might take it into consideration about Ron and Hermione. 2. The Creevey brothers won't have been having sex with Harry before this year. But, I might put them in. 3. What do you mean Harry's in charge "instead of that bitch"? ~ Never mind, I just answered my own question...

la-tee: Hehheh, sorry for the cliffie. I know I'm evil, but it makes you want to read more, Right? I'll try to update soon. I'm writing the second chapter, and I have a dentist appointment on the 18th.Thanks for the review, Sweetie!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Morbid_and_Sexy

jujukitty: No, they weren't together before the inheritance. Harry followed his instincts. Sorry for not making it more obvious that Petunia is controlling Harry even though it seems like he is in charge. I'll try to bring in flashbacks that will show exactly that. The second chapter is kinda hard to write, so it will be a while longer for you to wait for the next chapter. Again, sorry.

~ Morbid_and_Sexy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.