Click Here!

Bleach

deetra

Just something I've been pondering the last couple of days... What male character could Hitsugaya top? And I don't mean a "WTF how did he get on top of Kenpachi?!" sort of pairing. Let's just think a little harder about it. Maybe there's someone he could switch with?

I was thinking possibly Ayasegawa Yumichika... just a thought. Who do you think? biggrin.gif

Guest The Lurker

In my opinion, Kira.

It just seems that way to me with the way Gin messed with Kira's head all the time. And besides, with Kira being such close friends or friends with Rangiku, it's only natural that Kira and him would be in contact.

feels a story idea coming on biggrin.gif

• 3 months later...
Guest chocolat

Even though this is an old topic...

I started an RP with someone where we paired Hitsugaya and Ishida together. He just seems like he'd be more of a seme than Ishida even though his body is that of someone younger (since the shinigami age slower than humans)

• 1 month later...
Guest BelleKeat

Well, if I had to pick somebody more along the lines of closer to Hitsugaya's own height, I would think maybe Rikichi or Hanatarou.

Though, I think there's less chance for him to have many encounters with Rikichi, there are some instances where he COULD run into Hanatarou. More, that I know of, than for him to run into Rikichi. And Hanatarou is such a classic lil uke character. And so cute~! ^-^

But, yeah, for height purposes I would think either Rikichi or Hanatarou, and for probability purposes added on I would think Hanatarou. There are angst possibilities for that pairing, too, since Hanatarou is usually so nervous and timid. And humor possibilities when he decides to make use of his backbone suddenly sometime when he thinks Hitsugaya is being too mean. :P

"Hitsugaya Toushiro, you take that back right now!!"

Hitsugaya: o_O

Hehe, well I'm just weird. I think they'd be cute pairings, anyways. I dunno much about Rikichi, though, except that he's in the 6th Division, idolizes Renji and has drawn a replica of one of the tattoos covering Renji's eyebrows over his own eyebrow.

Yeah, I'll shut up now. oo; Sorry for butting in!

~BelleKeat

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Beautiful Flaw

I like the idea of him and Kira, after hearing it mentioned, and Hanatarou could work fantastically.

Yumichika would be great, because I've never seen it before. I'd love to read it.

• 1 month later...

Hmm.... I'm not entirely sure. I think he would be pretty good with Hanatarou. It just seems that he would be on top when it came down to those two. >_> It actually sounds yummy. XD

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest oskalaboska

IMHO, I've never really pictured Hitsugaya as a submissive. He's always top or an extremely pushy bottom to me.

I do know that his height is the contributing factor in fanon. I don't get that crying,shy, uke!Hitsugaya everyone loves.

As to who he can top, I love him on top of Ichigo (honestly he'd let him just for curiosity sake). Hanatarou and Kira, definitely. I'm partial to Renji and Byakuya. Ishida and Mizuiro are maybes. NOTE: I think Mizuiro is compensating.

If he was taller Grimmjow would work

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.