Click Here!

A Beta

PariahSolo

Greeting,

After 22 chapters of XSFGC, I will be the first to admit that another eye would be beneficial.

A Beta would be grand, but someone whom i can bounce ideas, specifically on a better way to say what I want to say, ie a grammar nazi would be grand. Communication could be handled by PM or IM (I use Trillian). If a Grammar Nazi, knowledge of teh XMen universe is not required because this is an AU (and of late I have really been screwing it up).

Thanks and let me know,

Albert - PariahSolo - eastwoodaen

• 3 weeks later...

I am working on an English major and love editing, especially for grammar/spelling mistakes. I don't post fanfiction, but I do write a bit of poetry, so if you'd like to check out a little of my work go to asofterdarkness.deviantart.com.

I do have some knowledge of the XMen universe, but I'm not nearly knowledgeable enough to give you trouble about characterization, etc, unless you want a second opinion. I am a full-time student, however I am not involved in a lot of activities on campus so I should be able to IM you or reply to an email promptly.

Thanks for your time.

• 2 months later...

Okay, this is the third time I have tried to respond to this thread since all of the changes have been made to the AFF forums, let's hope it finally works!

First, I was in error when I quit checking up on this thread so I missed MrsNottingham's response by almost a month. I have sent her a PM (not sure if she got it because two PM's to a mod didn't make it either but PM's to another mod did):

So in case you didn't get my PM MrsNottingham, please forgive my negligence. I asked for help and when no one showed up after a few weeks I quit looking at this thread.

I have since configured the thread so it will warn me if someone does respond, which is what I should of done in the beginning. Again, I am sorry to have wasted your time.

Next up, yes, I am still looking for a Beta, the editing is kicking my butt but more so, just someone I can bounce ideas and thoughts off of is what I desire the most. I still am not sure how I want to end this story (when it does end, or at least Phillip's part) but I am not sure which route to take at this time.

Thank you,

Albert - PariahSolo - eastwoodaen

Hey, I'd love to beta your X-men stuff, and I'm pretty agreeable with AU/AR. I'm a definite grammar nazi. If you want you can email me or catch me online sometime-I use AIM mostly (wingysage).

That is, if you haven't gotten any other offers.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.